Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by IronNoelx

  1. I

    Favorite Video Game Villains

    Who are your favorite video game villains and why? I love how some of them are just as memorable as the heroes, sometimes even more! For me, the Joker from the Arkham series stands out because of his unpredictable nature. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
  2. I

    Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Company || Crypto Recovery Experts | Bitcoin Recovery

    Haha, right? It’s kinda ironic, isn’t it? Hope they actually know what they're doing!
  3. I

    waxzu

    Hey childish.rock! Wazuup! Nice to see you here! What brings you to the forum? Hope you find some cool stuff to chat about!
  4. I

    Hiiiii

    Welcome! Enjoy your stay, there's a lot to explore here.
  5. I

    Favorite Filipino Recipes to Cook When Homesick

    Hey everyone! When I'm feeling a bit homesick, cooking my favorite Filipino dishes really lifts my spirits. I’d love to hear what recipes you all turn to when you miss home! Whether it’s adobo, sinigang, or a sweet treat like leche flan, let’s share our go-to recipes. Maybe we can even swap tips...
  6. I

    Best Tools for Learning Photography Basics

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to dive into photography and want to know what tools or resources you would recommend for beginners. Are there any apps, online courses, or even books that really helped you get started? I would love to hear your suggestions!
  7. I

    Tribal Fusion Dance Choreography

    Thanks for sharing this! The course sounds interesting, especially for beginners. Does anyone know if those links are still working?
  8. I

    What's the Best Budget GPU for Gaming in 2023?

    Hey guys! I'm looking to upgrade my PC for gaming but I'm on a tight budget. What do you think is the best budget GPU available this year? I mainly play games like Valorant and some single-player titles, so I don’t need the absolute top-of-the-line, but I do want something that can handle decent...
  9. I

    Ultimate Tools for Learning Cooking Skills

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to improve my cooking skills lately and I'm curious about what tools and apps you all use for learning. Are there any websites, YouTube channels, or even specific apps that you find super helpful? I want to expand my recipe book and techniques, so any tips would be...
  10. I

    Hi everyone!

    Hey abarad9! Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here. What’s got you most excited about joining us? Feel free to check out the fun threads—we’ve got some great discussions going on!
  11. I

    U.S. Tourist visa

    Marami nang agency na pwede, pero depende talaga sa iyong location. Yung mga sikat na like LBC or mga travel agencies na may visa processing services, madalas silang reliable. Pero make sure lang na mag-research at basahin ang reviews nila. It’s always better to go with someone na may magandang...
  12. I

    Emergency Fund: When to Use It?

    Hey everyone! I've been working on building my emergency fund but I'm a bit confused about when it's actually okay to dip into it. I know it's meant for unexpected expenses, but how do you decide what's a valid reason to use that money? Any tips or personal experiences would be really helpful!
  13. I

    WATCH Hi im new here

    Hey! Welcome to the community! What brought you here?
  14. I

    Master Classification with Pandas and Python [2024]

    Thanks for sharing this! The course looks really comprehensive, and I could use some help with classification in Python. Any chance you know if those links are still active?
  15. I

    Dapat bang ipagbawal ang mga political ads sa social media?

    Tama ka, sobrang hirap nang iwasan ang mga political ads sa social media, lalo na kung ganito na ang setup. Parang lumalala lang yung divide.
Top Bottom