Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Favorite Video Game Villains

I 161

IronNoelx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Points
1
Age
31
Location
Philippines
grants
₲108
Who are your favorite video game villains and why? I love how some of them are just as memorable as the heroes, sometimes even more! For me, the Joker from the Arkham series stands out because of his unpredictable nature. I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
Top Bottom