Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What's the Best Budget GPU for Gaming in 2023?

I 161

IronNoelx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Points
1
Age
31
Location
Philippines
grants
₲108
Hey guys! I'm looking to upgrade my PC for gaming but I'm on a tight budget. What do you think is the best budget GPU available this year? I mainly play games like Valorant and some single-player titles, so I don’t need the absolute top-of-the-line, but I do want something that can handle decent graphics. Any recommendations or personal experiences? Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: THESERPENTSKULL
T 97

THESERPENTSKULL

Transcendent
Member
Member
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
17
Points
3
Location
Quezon City
grants
₲183
AMD RX580 Bossing, kinakaya pa mga recent games, Ito ang gamit kong GPU, at Nakakapaglaro ng NBA2k25,2k26 -Ghost of Tsushima- Valorant,(nakakahilo) haha kaya, Basta Medium Graphics. Magkano ba ang Budget mo para sa GPU? mas maganda manood ka benchmark ng mga GPU sa Youtube. Canvass muna para safe bago bumili, at malaman mo din kung compatible ba sa setup mo. Kung malaki laki naman budget mo baka makabili kapa ng mas mataas na klase ng GPU. yun lang boss goodluck sa paghahanap.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JomarNode101, JomarRipper, NinjaBarako07 and 1 other person
Top Bottom