Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Tools for Learning Photography Basics

I 161

IronNoelx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Points
1
Age
31
Location
Philippines
grants
₲108
Hey everyone! I'm looking to dive into photography and want to know what tools or resources you would recommend for beginners. Are there any apps, online courses, or even books that really helped you get started? I would love to hear your suggestions!
 
Top Bottom