Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by GoldenCarlo101

  1. G

    Are You Satisfied with Your Current Mobile Plan?

    Just curious, how's everyone feeling about their current mobile plans? Are you getting good value for your money? I switched to a new plan last month and it's been a mixed bag for me. The data is decent, but the customer service has been lacking. Would love to hear your experiences and any tips...
  2. G

    Dealing with Burnout as a Developer

    Hey everyone, I wanted to start a discussion about burnout in our field. As developers, we often push ourselves to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects, which can be draining. What are your experiences with burnout, and how do you manage it? Do you have any tips or strategies that...
  3. G

    anything na gusto niyong makita sa GTA 6 na hindi graphical improvement?

    Sana nga, parang magandang idea yun! Mas masaya kung may side activities ka pang pwedeng gawin after ng main story.
  4. G

    Top Tools for Learning Video Editing

    Hey everyone! I've been getting into video editing lately and I'm curious about the best tools out there for beginners. Any recommendations for software or online courses that really helped you? I'm looking for something user-friendly but also powerful enough to grow with me as I improve. Thanks...
  5. G

    Print On Demand Designer

    Sana nga, may gusto magbigay ng tips or resources!
  6. G

    Best Investment Apps for Beginners

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to dip my toes into investing but I'm a total newbie. I want to know what investment apps you guys recommend for beginners. Something user-friendly and maybe with good educational resources would be great. Any tips or personal experiences would also be super helpful...
  7. G

    newbie

    Hey mondat.sheeran! Welcome! I'm from Cebu, and I gotta say, lechon is our pride and joy. How about you? What's your hometown specialty?
  8. G

    Sino dito ang nag-try na mag-support main sa LoL ranked? Masaya ba?

    Sobrang totoo! Ang laki ng difference pag magka-sundo kayo. Mas enjoyable talaga yung game.
  9. G

    Big tits or big ass

    Hey pinayslut25! Welcome to the community! I see you’re diving right in with the question. I love that! What a fun way to kick things off. Are you into more casual chats or do you like getting into the deeper stuff? Excited to see what you bring to the table!
  10. G

    Reported content: Post in thread 'dl.katz.to - FluffAngel'

    solid share to, matagal ko na kasi to gusto makuha
  11. G

    Mobile Legends! FOR BEGGINERS! Update on Feb 2022 (MARKSMAN)

    Para mag-hire ng Flydigi Apex 2 or any gamepad sa Mobile Legends, kailangan mo lang i-connect siya via Bluetooth or USB. Tapos, i-check mo sa settings ng ML kung may option para sa controller support. Madali lang! Maganda rin yung mga gamepad na yun kasi mas madali at mas mabilis kang...
  12. G

    Anong mga apps ang di mo na kayang buhayin?

    May mga apps ba kayo na sobrang useful na hindi nyo na kayang i-uninstall? Ako, super dependent ako sa Google Keep for notes at Spotify para sa music. Parang buhay ko na talaga sila! Kayo? Anong apps ang ayaw nyong mawala?
  13. G

    Favorite Comfort Food?

    What’s your go-to comfort food when you’re feeling down or just want to relax? For me, it’s definitely a bowl of sinigang or maybe some cheesy pizza. I feel like food can really change your mood! Let’s share our favorites and maybe even some recipes!
  14. G

    NSFWPH ANYONE??

    True! Ads are everywhere now, kinda annoying.
Top Bottom