Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Top Tools for Learning Video Editing

G 140

GoldenCarlo101

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
51
Location
Philippines
grants
₲72
Hey everyone! I've been getting into video editing lately and I'm curious about the best tools out there for beginners. Any recommendations for software or online courses that really helped you? I'm looking for something user-friendly but also powerful enough to grow with me as I improve. Thanks in advance!
 
Top Bottom