Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Depende sa specs ng PC at budget mo, kung may gpu ka na kayang maghandle ng mataas na refresh rate better to buy monitor with higher refresh rate at at kung nag-viddeo edit ka or photo edit mas maganda rin kung IPS monitor kunin mo or OLED kung malaki budget mo.
Depende sa budget mo, pero if limited talaga budget mo its better to buy second hand marami sa marketplace na makikita mo na decent na sa halagang 30k bellow.
May nabasa ako na story, title niya ata The Egg. Basically, para siyang reincarnation, pero ang idea niya is that you will be reincarnated as every human being who has ever lived or will live, in order to transcend and become a higher being. Parang ganon.
But to answer your question, I think...
For me, dapat ang government ang gumagastos para sa political exposure ng mga gustong tumakbo sa gobyerno, kasi government ang may kailangan sa mga tumatakbo para patas ang exposure ng mayaman at mahirap na kandidato at isa pa ang bawat tatakbo dapat bawal gumastos para sa kanilang kandidatura.
I read on one article that theres a app named: DLSS 5 swapper which enable DLSS 5 in non-DLSS 5 supported GPU like RTX 20, 30, 40 series card have anyone tried that? how was it?
This, im also trying to find one, right now I just finish Assassins Creed Odysseys, before that I played Stellar Blade this one I enjoy a lot specially the skin MOD if you know what I mean hahah. I also amaze at the story of TLOU 1 and 2 and Expedition 33.