Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question ZIANNE TREMEDAL - Research

Alexhost
D 0

Darkfather06

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,992
2 years of service
Zianne Tremedal is famous sa tiktok and while I was browsing sa Reddit nakita ko na may nag sesell ng kanyang nudes kuno. So I was interested in buying kaso I asked for proof or screenshots and he/she refused to send kasi sabi niya bilhin ko nalang daw. The set costs 300 pesos and it is 272 mb (malapit lang jan sa size na yan). I wanted to know if may set talaga si Zianne considering she laid off tiktok and twitter and I saw some forum posts na nag didiscuss about her.

pics attached are our convo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
D 0

Darkfather06

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,992
2 years of service
Bro may I ask if you’ve ever posted it? I wanted to see it for myself, how do we do this?

P 0

Popsmen9

Squaddie
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,970
2 years of service
Zianne Tremedal is famous sa tiktok and while I was browsing sa Reddit nakita ko na may nag sesell ng kanyang nudes kuno. So I was interested in buying kaso I asked for proof or screenshots and he/she refused to send kasi sabi niya bilhin ko nalang daw. The set costs 300 pesos and it is 272 mb (malapit lang jan sa size na yan). I wanted to know if may set talaga si Zianne considering she laid off tiktok and twitter and I saw some forum posts na nag didiscuss about her.

pics attached are our convo

Sana all

Top Bottom