Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Question What was your favorite food when you were a child?

P 231

Pizzarrhoea

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
41
Location
In Saddam's hidey-hole
grants
₲469
The earliest one I could remember liking was plain bread with margarine and sugar sprinkled on top, toasted! Simple, I know. My mom or dad used to make it for me while I waited for them to finish their work and those memories stuck with me ever since.
 
T 0

thracss

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
24
Location
Manila
grants
₲179
Hello mga ka-katz, My favorite food when i was a child is Cake, I really love eating chocolate cake that time...
Whats yours?
Marinated beef, super easy iprepare din kaya madali i request. hehe
 
Top Bottom