Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What is your first hand experience in gaming?

K 148

Kithani

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
May 21, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Points
6
grants
₲65
I got a PC at the house when I was 6 or 7. Started watching Rome Total War videos on YouTube bcs I loved LOTR and it reminded me of that. Finally got the game and been a gamer ever since
 
T 185

Teniente

2nd Account
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲55
wa
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
pvz, don ako unang naadik e, hayp na peashooter
 
I 148

ibonggalit

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jun 6, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Points
6
grants
₲85
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
alam mo yung famicom? niregalo sakin yun nung bata ako di ko naman alam na luma. ayun nakaenjoy pa ako mga mario at adventure time
 

アダマス

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲57
i think it was a gameboy console and if i remember correctly, pokemon ang nilalaro ko roon
 
Top Bottom