Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What is your first hand experience in gaming?

F 0

flasher42069

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
25
Points
8
grants
₲147
Family Computer was the first console, a bootleg one, I ever played with all the old classics like Super Mario and Sonic.
 
K 167

killer_nanay0609

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
41
Reaction score
9
Points
8
Age
34
grants
₲247
I remember playing family computer, unang nalaro ko nun is contra, and then nagkaroon ako ng gameboy syempre pokemon and then ps1 first game ko dun is spyro, then ps2 nmn dantes inferno , ps3 is call of duty i think di ko na ma alala tapos sa ps4 first game na nilaro ko remastered version ng the last of us. Haha good times
 
P 208

Profility

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
40
Reaction score
5
Points
8
grants
₲217
I went to an internet-cafe with my cousin and I first played CS: Source, I was very hooked but I was VERY young at that time but that was my first experience.
 
D 155

Demoniel200

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
32
Location
Laguna
grants
₲125
unang nakaadikan na laro is Counter Strike, dayo dayo days pa, para makipag pustahan ganun din sa dota
 
Top Bottom