Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What is your first hand experience in gaming?

C 167

coyoruyoru

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Points
1
Age
26
Location
Philippines
grants
₲189
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
Internet cafes, I was hooked to online flash games then I moved on to "actual" videogames like Dota and so on.
 
A 376

actlikeuknowme

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 11, 2022
Messages
204
Reaction score
3
Points
16
Age
32
Location
Alabang
grants
₲477
counter strike sa comp shop. grade 1 pa lang ata ako nung naadik ako haha. then kung anu ano nang laro. basta boy comp shop
 
C 0

Charlxe

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Age
21
Location
Japan
grants
₲192
I played Counter Strike/Dota in computer shops before especially in my highschool. I liked to play doom, csgo, and I'm a big fan of FF series.
 
Top Bottom