Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What is your first hand experience in gaming?

A 215

adamasxrobin

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Feb 26, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
6
Points
8
Location
Philippines, Manila
grants
₲364
gameboy console, i think the first game i played there was like a yoshi game. i'd always bring my console with me back then and play the game even though i finished it a lot already.
 
B 200

bobbyjones

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Feb 27, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
25
Location
Portland
grants
₲303
I remember the first game that I played for hours everyday was the original modern warfare 2. That game was so much fun and introduced me to fps games and multiplayer games.
 
R 0

regreg69

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
36
Location
Philippines
grants
₲119
Red alert yung akin, naki laro lang ako sa kapitbahay may pc kasi sila, ma kapal pa yung monitor hahaha
 
A 0

azezy

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
27
Location
Indonesia
grants
₲180
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
dota1 high school days
 
M 0

mamamax0808

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
282
Reaction score
9
Points
18
Age
26
Location
QuezonCity
grants
₲654
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
I think league of legends and counter strike really pushed me into liking video games as a kid
 
J 453

junglejuice

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Manila
grants
₲1,089
My uncle introduced me to gaming. I remember going with him to an internet cafe. My first game is Marvel vs Capcom one of the greatest fighting games of all time.
my friends introduce me in tekken 2, and I enjoyed playing it
 
M 384

machined

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Mar 12, 2023
Messages
214
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Singapore
grants
₲852
The first game I remember playing was Commande and Conquer: Red Alert 2. I was 3 or 4 back then lol
 
Top Bottom