Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Waist trainer help required

A 202

ainywayaaaa

Transcendent
Member
Member
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
30
Location
UK
grants
₲209
Hi,
I am Ainy and I have been shifted recently in East London from Leeds. My weight was increased to 78kg 3 months ago then I start gym spend daily 3 hours in gym to lose weight and now my weight loses to 55kg. My coach work hard to reduce my weight and we did it.
Now the point isI like to wear waist trainer, now I want to purchase a new waist trainer for me so please suggest me some best quality Log in or register to view links in east London.
 
K 1.3M

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Staff member
Moderator
Philanthropist
Access
Moderating
Philanthropist
Access
Top Contributor
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
1,180,342
Reaction score
63,377
Points
113
grants
₲13,215
ainywayaaaa Next time always upload your files sa https://dl.katz.to para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
 
J 0

Janny6099

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 6, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
45
Location
Queson
grants
₲108
Hi,
I am Ainy and I have been shifted recently in East London from Leeds. My weight was increased to 78kg 3 months ago then I start gym spend daily 3 hours in gym to lose weight and now my weight loses to 55kg. My coach work hard to reduce my weight and we did it.
Now the point isI like to wear waist trainer, now I want to purchase a new waist trainer for me so please suggest me some best quality Log in or register to view links in east London.
Any sweat bands?
 
M 266

Makerun

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
23
Location
Philippines
grants
₲320
I wouldn't recommend waist trainers, they're only temporary. While they won't damage your ribs since they're flexible naman but will always go back to their normal shape, you could also damage your other organs by constantly putting pressure on them especially the digestice ones
 
katzwhat 0

katzwhat

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2022
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Points
6
Age
36
Location
usa
grants
₲102
I wouldn't recommend waist trainers, they're only temporary. While they won't damage your ribs since they're flexible naman but will always go back to their normal shape, you could also damage your other organs by constantly putting pressure on them especially the digestice ones
yes i heard bad things long term with waist trainers. i do not recommend
 
U 219

Unsaved

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
27
Location
SilMg
grants
₲274
Di ko recommended tong waist trainer mahihirapan kalang huminga mas maiigi pa cardio
 
Top Bottom