Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Upgrading Your Smartphone for Better Performance

B 139

BongTambay360

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
137
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
28
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
Hey everyone! I've been using my smartphone for a couple of years now, and I noticed it's starting to lag a bit. I’m thinking about upgrading but I want to make sure I get something that will last and perform well for everyday tasks and maybe some light gaming. Any recommendations on what specs to look for or models that give the best bang for your buck? Also, do you think it's worth it to buy last year's model instead of the latest one? Let's discuss!
 
A 201

ayanokoji23!

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
74
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Baguio
grants
₲259
Just buy a flag ship phone even if its last year model its worth it, instead of buying midrange phones
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: CrimsonMark2024, BongBreakerxx, JaysonDownloader88 and 2 others
R 139

RicoBarako23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
Philippines
grants
₲34
Totally agree! Flagship models really give you that extra lifespan and performance. Midrange phones just don’t cut it for heavy users like us.
 
Top Bottom