Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Top 1% Resume Writing: Write A Resume, Cover Letter, CV

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,438
2 years of service
b19ec003002749a27512ec1202958289.jpeg

Last updated 09/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 106 lectures (7h 25m) | Size: 1.58 GB

Write a great resume, CV (Curriculum Vitae), and cover letter. Use the resume on job sites. And use LinkedIn as a resume

What you'll learn
Write a resume that attracts most employers and propels your career forward
Make your resume highly discoverable by employers
Learn to apply to job sites, and get good results
Use Canva (FREE tool) for a resume design template to make your resume, CV, and cover letter visually appealing
Walkthrough for how to write every line of your resume, cover letter, and CV
See how to apply to job sites and post your resume online
Top 1% resume writing
Recently added: how to write a CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Requirements
No requirements, just be excited to create a great resume and cover letter
Description
See how to write every line of your resume in a way that makes your resume well-rounded by showing you as a potential leader, competent, and that you excel at the skills needed for the job.
The course will also show you how to make your resume highly discoverable on job sites, and how to have a professional-looking cover letter.
The course also covers two ways of writing your resume and cover letter. The first way is in a common Word document, and the second is in Canva if you want to have a nicer visual design for your resume and cover letter.
WHAT MAKES THIS RESUME WRITING COURSE UNIQUE
This course is a complete screen-sharing walk-through so you see how I think about and write every single word and line of a resume or a CV. You will see how to put your experience and skills in their best light and the important thing is that don't just explain it theoretically, but I show it all you on my screen so you see me making each part from scratch.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A COVER LETTER AND A RESUME
A resume tells the potential employer about your past experience. A cover letter gives you a chance to explain to the potential employer why your experience is especially relevant to their position. In this course, I'll show you how to write a professional cover letter that convinces the potential employer to consider your resume and increase your chances of being called for an interview.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CV (CURRICULUM VITAE) AND A RESUME
Curriculum Vitae (CV) is Latin for "course of life." The CV presents a full history of your academic credentials, so the length of a CV (Curriculum Vitae) can vary. A resume presents a concise picture of your skills and qualifications for a specific position, so length tends to be shorter and dictated by years of experience (1-2 pages).
NEW SECTION ON USING LINKEDIN TO BOOST YOUR CAREER
You can use LinkedIn as your online resume because LinkedIn is one of the first websites that comes up in Google when people search for your name. I added an entire section which is a hands-on, screen-sharing walk-through of how to make every part of your LinkedIn profile act as your online resume and reinforce your online profile.
You can complete the section on how to make your LinkedIn your online resume in under 1 hour and implement the strategies to turn LinkedIn into your online resume in only an additional hour or two. After that, your LinkedIn profile will help you come across as a great professional in your industry.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION WHEN YOU FINISH THIS RESUME WRITING COURSE
When you complete 100% of the videos in this resume and cover letter writing course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your resume writing expertise, and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction resume writing.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This resume and cover letter writing course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now and learn how to write a great resume and use LinkedIn to impress potential employers looking at your profile.
Who this course is for
Junior employees and job seekers who need a great resume and cover letter

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

K 0

kazuhito

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲296
1 years of service

Last updated 09/2022
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 106 lectures (7h 25m) | Size: 1.58 GB

Write a great resume, CV (Curriculum Vitae), and cover letter. Use the resume on job sites. And use LinkedIn as a resume

What you'll learn
Use Canva (FREE tool) for a resume design template to make your resume, CV, and cover letter visually appealing
Top 1% resume writing
Requirements
Description
See how to write every line of your resume in a way that makes your resume well-rounded by showing you as a potential leader, competent, and that you excel at the skills needed for the job.
The course will also show you how to make your resume highly discoverable on job sites, and how to have a professional-looking cover letter.
The course also covers two ways of writing your resume and cover letter. The first way is in a common Word document, and the second is in Canva if you want to have a nicer visual design for your resume and cover letter.
This course is a complete screen-sharing walk-through so you see how I think about and write every single word and line of a resume or a CV. You will see how to put your experience and skills in their best light and the important thing is that don't just explain it theoretically, but I show it all you on my screen so you see me making each part from scratch.
A resume tells the potential employer about your past experience. A cover letter gives you a chance to explain to the potential employer why your experience is especially relevant to their position. In this course, I'll show you how to write a professional cover letter that convinces the potential employer to consider your resume and increase your chances of being called for an interview.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) is Latin for "course of life." The CV presents a full history of your academic credentials, so the length of a CV (Curriculum Vitae) can vary. A resume presents a concise picture of your skills and qualifications for a specific position, so length tends to be shorter and dictated by years of experience (1-2 pages).
You can use LinkedIn as your online resume because LinkedIn is one of the first websites that comes up in Google when people search for your name. I added an entire section which is a hands-on, screen-sharing walk-through of how to make every part of your LinkedIn profile act as your online resume and reinforce your online profile.
You can complete the section on how to make your LinkedIn your online resume in under 1 hour and implement the strategies to turn LinkedIn into your online resume in only an additional hour or two. After that, your LinkedIn profile will help you come across as a great professional in your industry.
When you complete 100% of the videos in this resume and cover letter writing course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Udemy so you can show it as proof of your resume writing expertise, and that you have completed a certain number of hours of instruction resume writing.
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This resume and cover letter writing course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now and learn how to write a great resume and use LinkedIn to impress potential employers looking at your profile.
Who this course is for

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
pasilip po thanks

M 0

macraine

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,398
1 years of service

Last updated 09/2022

What you'll learn
Top 1% resume writing
Requirements
Description
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Who this course is for

Download link

rapidgator.net:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Thank you