Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Become An Attraction Magnet: Resume Branding For Job Seekers

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,438
2 years of service

6aa44977596330a210ded5f3df498ba3.jpeg

Become An Attraction Magnet: Resume Branding For Job Seekers
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.32 GB | Duration: 2h 15m

Your Guide to Developing an Irresistible Resume that Lands Interviews​

What you'll learn
Identify how to speak the employer's language
Understand the critical role the Applicant Tracking System plays in the life of the recruiter
Learn how to identify and create your Avatar
Brand yourself effectively in the Resume using the 3-Step Strategy Framework
Requirements
No writing experience needed.
Description
If you are struggling to get interviews, then your resume needs some attention. Did you know hiring mangers take about 6 minutes to scan your resume to decide if you are worth being interviewed? This Course is designed for job hunters who are struggling to land job interviews.Hi, I am Bronhil Thompson, resume branding expert and recruiter for over 20 years. This means that I have the expert knowledge on both fronts - that of what employers are seeking, how they decide on who to call in for interviews, the technology we use to assist us in recruiting and how and why candidates are failing miserably in attracting our attention. I have been asked by a number of Universities, companies and job hunters to teach and craft irresistible resumes that land interviews. My success rate in creating resumes that land interviews is well over 96% with my clients coming from referrals, making me a well sought after resume brander. Unable to craft so many resumes, I have decided to teach how I am able to get such great resume branding results for my clients.Become an Attraction Magnet course is a get hired challenge that is meant to drip over 5 days but can be completed in one go, with each module/unit ending with an assignment. The purchase of this course comes with support within our Facebook Community.The course will take you through all the important steps in creating your most irresistible resume that lands interviews. The course explores topics relating to crafting an impactful resume in a logical sequence; first we explain the importance of Goal Setting, then we segway into the necessity of Personal Brand as a personal asset as well as creating an irresistible offer to the hiring manager. Next we move into the other 3 units that walks you, step-by-step in crafting your most attention-grabbing resume that secures an interview for you. This course is geared towards all levels of persons job hunting.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Course Overview
Lecture 3 Getting the Most out of this Course
Section 2: Goal Setting - GET HIRED CHALLENGE FOR DAY 1
Lecture 4 Introduction
Lecture 5 Be Realistic About Your Job Search Goals
Lecture 6 Job Search Goals
Lecture 7 Job Search Goals
Lecture 8 Feeling Empowered with a Positive Mindset
Section 3: Personal Branding - GET HIRED CHALLENGE (DAY 2)
Lecture 9 Introduction
Lecture 10 The Power of Personal Brand
Lecture 11 Brand Assets
Lecture 12 The Power of Creating An AVATAR
Lecture 13 Creating Irresistible Offer
Lecture 14 F.A.B Selling Technique
Lecture 15 Definition of Resume
Lecture 16 Goal of Resume
Lecture 17 The Power of the Functional Resume
Lecture 18 The Power of the Combination Resume
Section 4: Crafting An Irresistible Resume (Part A) - GET HIRED CHALLENGE (DAY 3)
Lecture 19 Introduction
Lecture 20 Purpose of the ATS
Lecture 21 How to Beat the ATS
Lecture 22 Keywords & Phrases
Lecture 23 Job Description & Its Role
Lecture 24 Skills & Competencies to Attract the Hiring Manager's Attention
Section 5: Crafting An Irresistible Resume (Part B) - GET HIRED CHALLENGE (DAY 4)
Lecture 25 Stay Strong Header
Lecture 26 Summary of Qualifications
Lecture 27 Summary of Skills
Section 6: Crafting An Irresistible Resume (Part C) - GET HIRED CHALLENGE (DAY 5)
Lecture 28 Negative and Positive Brand Perception
Lecture 29 How to Present Information in the Experience Section
Lecture 30 Education
Lecture 31 Resumes Do's and Dont's
Lecture 32 Work History
Individuals who are struggling to get job interviews, college graduates or employed individuals positioning themselves for a promotion.

3b647b26bf8fa49848a2152d84fc831f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom