Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Tips for Enjoyable Experience in Multiplayer games

R 271

rionma

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
101
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Philippines
grants
₲265
I used to enjoy League of Legends back when I was in HS-College days. But nowdays, I find moba games community or players toxic. Tips on how to enjoy it again.
genuinely find communities on discord, or wherever or make friends irl to play with. solo queuing is hell
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: FrostStream, RapidDragon_ph, LegitJosex and 2 others
Top Bottom