Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Teach Your Children To Love Themselves

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

10d6b095d24a488f9445d67e7c04fa9d.jpeg

Teach Your Children To Love Themselves
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 253.08 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

5 Step Mini-Course For Parents (36 Min.)​

What you'll learn
Get Kids To Open Up
How To Make Them Do Chores - Without Nagging
Help Them Like And Love Themselves
Build Self-Esteem In Kids
Requirements
No experience required
Description
Children who dislike themselves are often angry and insecure.Children who like and love themselves are harmonious, polite, and have inner peace and security."Do you have an inner critical voice that tells you negative things? Which holds you back in your life?"I do. As many as 85 percent of us hear this "judge" who says we are not valuable or good enough.The voice was born in our childhood. Our parents had the biggest impact on us then.In 36 minutes you can have learned how to stop this critical judge in your child.Here is my experience after working as a coach for children and youth for 14 years:"The kids that succeed in life, are the ones who like and love themselves."Making sure your child has good self-esteem is more important than grades and doing good in sports."The most important relationship is the one we have with ourselves."I have helped thousands of parents communicate so that their children do not follow their negative voice, but instead, see what strengths and qualities they have."We must first know ourselves before we can love ourselves."Here you will learn what you can say to remove the inner critic in your child, or make sure that it does not appear at all.The course makes sure you lay the foundation for a sense of inner peace in your children, which they will enjoy for the rest of their lives.THIS MINI-COURSE HELPS YOU WITH THIS* Your child will not listen to you. (Anger, arguing, yelling)* Your child will not talk to you and open up. (Low self-esteem, quiet, isolating.)(The real reason they are angry or quiet is that they think they are failures and not good enough.)* You want to be sure that you do not transfer insecurity - and help your child on the right path.* A simple technique that leads to your child gaining better confidence and self-esteem.* An effective tool that causes your child to do chores at home, such as cleaning the room - without arguing about it.In the course, I also talk about the three most common mistakes parents make, when communicating with their children. And how to avoid this.If you have problems with children, the solution is not to yell, bribe or punish. It can make the situation worse.You can do this! Parents talk about good results. Fast.Easier: When kids like themselves, they are so much easier to get along with.My discovery 14 years agoMany mothers and fathers I talk to think the most important thing behind a good relationship is that the children like their parents.I thought so too...It's not. It turns out that the key to a really good relationship lies in how well people like themselves - in conversation with you. That's the secret!Top TipIf you can help them like themselves - they will like you, their behavior will improve and you will get the relationship you dream of.Don't Miss Out!You are just minutes away from your child experiencing these methods and getting the warm feeling of self-love. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee - so there's no risk to getting started.Go ahead and hit the "take this course" button to start communicating in a smart way today!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Background The Inner Critic
Lecture 2 The Most Common MIstakes Parents Make
Lecture 3 How To Build Self-Esteem In Your Kid
Lecture 4 How To Get Kids To Do Chores - Without Nagging
Lecture 5 How To Make Kids Open Up And Share
Parents who want to build self-esteem in their kids,It is never too early to start, but the methods should be adjusted according to age

70deb1e141e02035efd46c68b45dd980.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom