Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Positive Parenting Techniques

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,811
1 years of service

cfc92d36641dfb28efb31837b073b791.jpeg

Last updated 11/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 702.83 MB | Duration: 1h 36m

Learn parenting​

What you'll learn
How to be a happy & relaxed parent to make kids to be happy too?
If they spend 2 hrs a day will take about 10 days to learn & practice.
It helps you avoid mistakes when you bring up your kids and to help their development
You will learn ways to mange them, teach and give them emotional support to feel confident
Requirements
Need to have lots of patience and spend quality time with the kids.
Description
Introduction.I am Vathani Ariyam, the author of this course, "Positive parenting Techniques," and I am thankful to you for choosing this course. I have given many tips to help the new parents especially when you live on your own.What you will learnThe importance of parenting is relaxation and patience that stops from yelling at kids.You will learn about reading books for kids, turn them to become good readers.How to protect your kids from some dangers in the home itself?Support in their academic work.How to be a role model for them as children are great imitators?Mom should have a hobby to relax.How will you bring up an optimistic child?If you do not teach them valuable life lessons when they are young, it becomes impossible to teach them when they are older.How will this help you as a mom?Most of the new parents lack proper parenting knowledge and make mistakes that affect the child's future. If you want your child to grow up as a happy and intellectual child, you read this course in full and use that knowledge to help your child.I want to talk about my life as well, that is a good lesson for you, please read that as well.I grew up with my father, a single dad from the time I was born, and he got some help in bringing us up; he was busy making money for his family, maintaining the house, and looking after us. Therefore, he did not have the time to teach us life lessons.I grew up as an ignorant person and luckily got married and am a mother of two children. I was clueless about parenting methods, and I just took it as a day-to-day event but did not apply or follow the correct procedures in bringing up my children. The new parents had family support during those days, I did not have any of that, but currently, everything you need is available on the Web.I have serious regrets about some issues that I missed for my kids at that young age; I have created this course to help the new parents because of this experience.I am sure that you will benefit from this course to motivate and correct yourself if you have any issues. You also can use this as a handbook to refer to when you want to inspire yourself when dealing with your kids on a day-to-day basis.I hope that you will make the best use of the tips that I have given in this course.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Children are happier with relaxed parents.
Lecture 2 How to be a patient parent?
Lecture 3 Parenting Tips for All New Parents.
Section 2: Section 2
Lecture 4 10 Reasons to Read to Your Child
Lecture 5 8 Reasons Why Your Child Hates Reading
Lecture 6 Three Ways to Inspire a Love of Reading in your Children.
Section 3: Section 3
Lecture 7 10 Ways to Make Reading Fun
Lecture 8 Some Ways to Make Sure Your Child's Toys Are Safe
Lecture 9 12 Safety Devices to Protect Your Children
Section 4: Section 4 Optimistic kids.
Lecture 10 13 Things for Your Child to Do (Instead Of Watch Tv)
Lecture 11 3 Significant challenges to Reduce Homework Time and Stress - What Parents Can D
Lecture 12 5 Steps to Raising Optimistic Children
Section 5: Section 5 Parental love
Lecture 13 3 Reasons Mom Should Have A Hobby
Lecture 14 5 Reasons for Parents to Love Audio Books
Lecture 15 5 Great Ways to Enrich Your Children's Conscience
Section 6: Section 6 Parental help
Lecture 16 5 Parenting Tips To Help Your Child to Get More Exercise
Lecture 17 Children Need Emotional Support From Us.
Lecture 18 How to develop child's brainpower?
Mothers, single mothers, nanny's, new mothers and the fathers too.

dc1844eb94b90b8f5c7dcd363b6a807c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,405
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

R 0

rsotski

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲126
1 years of service

cfc92d36641dfb28efb31837b073b791.jpeg

Last updated 11/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 702.83 MB | Duration: 1h 36m

Learn parenting​

What you'll learn
How to be a happy & relaxed parent to make kids to be happy too?
If they spend 2 hrs a day will take about 10 days to learn & practice.
It helps you avoid mistakes when you bring up your kids and to help their development
You will learn ways to mange them, teach and give them emotional support to feel confident
Requirements
Need to have lots of patience and spend quality time with the kids.
Description
Introduction.I am Vathani Ariyam, the author of this course, "Positive parenting Techniques," and I am thankful to you for choosing this course. I have given many tips to help the new parents especially when you live on your own.What you will learnThe importance of parenting is relaxation and patience that stops from yelling at kids.You will learn about reading books for kids, turn them to become good readers.How to protect your kids from some dangers in the home itself?Support in their academic work.How to be a role model for them as children are great imitators?Mom should have a hobby to relax.How will you bring up an optimistic child?If you do not teach them valuable life lessons when they are young, it becomes impossible to teach them when they are older.How will this help you as a mom?Most of the new parents lack proper parenting knowledge and make mistakes that affect the child's future. If you want your child to grow up as a happy and intellectual child, you read this course in full and use that knowledge to help your child.I want to talk about my life as well, that is a good lesson for you, please read that as well.I grew up with my father, a single dad from the time I was born, and he got some help in bringing us up; he was busy making money for his family, maintaining the house, and looking after us. Therefore, he did not have the time to teach us life lessons.I grew up as an ignorant person and luckily got married and am a mother of two children. I was clueless about parenting methods, and I just took it as a day-to-day event but did not apply or follow the correct procedures in bringing up my children. The new parents had family support during those days, I did not have any of that, but currently, everything you need is available on the Web.I have serious regrets about some issues that I missed for my kids at that young age; I have created this course to help the new parents because of this experience.I am sure that you will benefit from this course to motivate and correct yourself if you have any issues. You also can use this as a handbook to refer to when you want to inspire yourself when dealing with your kids on a day-to-day basis.I hope that you will make the best use of the tips that I have given in this course.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Children are happier with relaxed parents.
Lecture 2 How to be a patient parent?
Lecture 3 Parenting Tips for All New Parents.
Section 2: Section 2
Lecture 4 10 Reasons to Read to Your Child
Lecture 5 8 Reasons Why Your Child Hates Reading
Lecture 6 Three Ways to Inspire a Love of Reading in your Children.
Section 3: Section 3
Lecture 7 10 Ways to Make Reading Fun
Lecture 8 Some Ways to Make Sure Your Child's Toys Are Safe
Lecture 9 12 Safety Devices to Protect Your Children
Section 4: Section 4 Optimistic kids.
Lecture 10 13 Things for Your Child to Do (Instead Of Watch Tv)
Lecture 11 3 Significant challenges to Reduce Homework Time and Stress - What Parents Can D
Lecture 12 5 Steps to Raising Optimistic Children
Section 5: Section 5 Parental love
Lecture 13 3 Reasons Mom Should Have A Hobby
Lecture 14 5 Reasons for Parents to Love Audio Books
Lecture 15 5 Great Ways to Enrich Your Children's Conscience
Section 6: Section 6 Parental help
Lecture 16 5 Parenting Tips To Help Your Child to Get More Exercise
Lecture 17 Children Need Emotional Support From Us.
Lecture 18 How to develop child's brainpower?
Mothers, single mothers, nanny's, new mothers and the fathers too.

dc1844eb94b90b8f5c7dcd363b6a807c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
salamt po. as a father i need this one to know