Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Be Home -Schooled - Udemy

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,699
1 years of service

f5fdbc40cf494cc71e6378841701035c.jpeg

Last updated 11/2018
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.47 GB | Duration: 1h 34m

Learning all about home -schooling​

What you'll learn
How to teach their kids at home, parents become the teachers gives confidence to the children also the parent must have the interest and confidence in teaching
The parent should read the course and use it for their best to become excellent teachers. It helps them to become excellent teachers that helps the kids too.
The only thing you have to have confidence in you that you will be good at teaching your child therefore you must prepare yourself well.
I read about parents becoming teachers to their kids also provide a social life too to make them happy and become confident in learning from home.
Parent has to take the responsibility to organise the home school at no or minimum cost, also kids are benefiting from the teaching at home in the right way.
Requirements
Reading, writing and understanding and importantly have the passion to teach kids.
Description
Description of the courseA free self-teaching project is not difficult to accomplish. You do need to do some arranging and innovativeness, however. Coincidentally, when I say 'free,' I mean you don't have to burn through cash beside the pen and papers which any standard school kid needs. Additionally, I prescribe getting a whiteboard when showing your children.If you want your child to excel in home-school, you need to possess two things. One, you must have the desire to teach your children and two, you must have the determination to succeed with home-schooling. With home schools that are all, it takes, a desire and some effort. With those two things, your child can realize an education that will far surpass a classroom environment. Any parent can be an effective teacher if they truly have the desire for their children to learn.The home-school provides children individual attention as they are being taught by their parents at home, whereas a teacher in a school will not be able to provide the same due to lots of kids in a class. There is an understanding among home-school parents that their kids perform equal to the public school kids or maybe better than them. Parents can make the best use of their time as they do more work within a short time when compared to a teacher in a school. Parents do not have to spend more money apart from paying for usual things like pen and paper, therefore, having a home-school is not costly.I have given all these facts in great detail in my online course and I hope that you will enjoy and make the best use of it
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Home Schooling Parents: How to Be a Good Home School Teacher
Lecture 3 How to Set Up a Free Home Schooling to Save Money
Section 2: Section 2
Lecture 4 Self-teaching Your Children On the Internet
Lecture 5 Self-teaching Your Child
Lecture 6 Benefits of home schooling
Section 3: Section 3
Lecture 7 Home Schooling help parents to be excellent teachers.
Lecture 8 The Social Aspects of Home-schooling
Lecture 9 Home-schooling and Enrichment Classes for your Child
Lecture 10 How to organize a home-school for preschool children?
Lecture 11 How to Focus Your Child on Learning?
Lecture 12 The Different Methods Of Home Schooling
Moms with small kids who cannot go out to schools, some parents do not like send kids to schools and they prefer the home school.

c44e46b60fe2ed1d9280db7c49e3c900.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,337
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom