Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Site speed and other issues

Alexhost
host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,271
10 years of service
For any site related problems such as the speed of site, shoutbox not showing up, registration problem, not able to receive activation email and auto log out. Kindly post them here.

Recent solutions:
1. If shoutbox is not showing up - Just refresh the page and/or clear cookies and history of lucidire in your browser.
2. Unable to receive activation email/password recovery - wait for 20 seconds and check your inbox or your spam folder, request for recovery email if you still didn't receive an email from lucidire. Agaian CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
3. Auto log out - when logging in, tick the "remember me" box before you log in. (don't worry when you log out, all cookies and other things in lucidire are destructed).
4. Site speed - if you are experiencing slow site speed. Please do speedtest at testmy.net or post a reply here we'll see what we can do about it.

*Lucidire is optimized for firefox. Lucidire will work with other browser but I highly recommend everyone to use firefox.

T 0

Timz16273

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲138
1 years of service
For any site related problems such as the speed of site, shoutbox not showing up, registration problem, not able to receive activation email and auto log out. Kindly post them here.

Recent solutions:
1. If shoutbox is not showing up - Just refresh the page and/or clear cookies and history of lucidire in your browser.
2. Unable to receive activation email/password recovery - wait for 20 seconds and check your inbox or your spam folder, request for recovery email if you still didn't receive an email from lucidire. Agaian CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
3. Auto log out - when logging in, tick the "remember me" box before you log in. (don't worry when you log out, all cookies and other things in lucidire are destructed).
4. Site speed - if you are experiencing slow site speed. Please do speedtest at testmy.net or post a reply here we'll see what we can do about it.

*Lucidire is optimized for firefox. Lucidire will work with other browser but I highly recommend everyone to use firem

Thanks po sa lahat.
Minsan walang lumalabas

J 0

jzz

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲159
1 years of service

Recent solutions:

*Lucidire is optimized for firefox. Lucidire will work with other browser but I highly recommend everyone to use firefox.
Got it sir. Thank you po

J 0

juanfun6699

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲135
1 years of service

Recent solutions:

thank you for sharing

Top Bottom