Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

sir sec SUGGEST LANG

Alexhost
host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲42,235
10 years of service
About the poker. I decided not to continue it kasi dun nagstart mga bug. vbcredits is a really buggy thing and ig ever I will put the poker back then it will be just for fun and you wont be able to earn or spent grants their. Is it ok?

In case of emoticons, I already added some of those but if you want the baby emoticons shooting each other then no problem. Maybe pag uwi ko nalang sa amon kasi nasa isa kong laptop :) Just remind me in this thread

jughead3716 50

jughead3716

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲128,109
10 years of service
securer said:
About the poker. I decided not to continue it kasi dun nagstart mga bug. vbcredits is a really buggy thing and ig ever I will put the poker back then it will be just for fun and you wont be able to earn or spent grants their. Is it ok?

In case of emoticons, I already added some of those but if you want the baby emoticons shooting each other then no problem. Maybe pag uwi ko nalang sa amon kasi nasa isa kong laptop :) Just remind me in this thread

remind na kita punkz sec tungkol sa baby emoticons... :D

host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲42,235