Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Saying a big hello to the site team and members here

Alexhost
OP
K 0

KrissPepper

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲108
1 years of service
Hello All,

I am Kriss who comes originally from Germany but lives since 2006 in Montreal, Canada. Little bit on the older side with now being 53 Years old, I fell in love with electronic music in the mid 80's in Germany.

I am calling not the electronic virus and have been infected during the time with it. Once you catch it and when you really love it, it becomes part of you, becomes a lifestyle and never lets you go. Electronic music, parties, the people and the scene has been following me, or I follow her ever since.

I since ever have my own DJ set up at home which changed over the years from spinning vinyl and CD's to now working on the Traktor S4 which I love at this point. Long overdue, I started slowly to start getting more into making on my own and slowly Strat working on my own production and learning all the stuff what comes with it and is necessary. Well, time will tell and hopefully I am able and satisfied to put something out there myself!

Happy to be joining this site and hopefully will meet one or the other during the time being!

For now I obviously need to put some threats and replies out here to get started!

Best to you all!

Kriss

Mobilarian 0

Mobilarian

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲30,414
4 years of service
KrissPepper welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink.

To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES.

To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE.

Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good.

*Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.

OP
K 0

KrissPepper

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲108
1 years of service
KrissPepper welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink.

To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES.

To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE.

Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good.

*Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
Hey there Mobilarian,

Thx very much for the reply and valid info for the site!

Just wondering what language that is in the first part of the message!

Best to you!

Kriss

J 0

jsflnn

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲108
1 years of service
Hello All,

I am Kriss who comes originally from Germany but lives since 2006 in Montreal, Canada. Little bit on the older side with now being 53 Years old, I fell in love with electronic music in the mid 80's in Germany.

I am calling not the electronic virus and have been infected during the time with it. Once you catch it and when you really love it, it becomes part of you, becomes a lifestyle and never lets you go. Electronic music, parties, the people and the scene has been following me, or I follow her ever since.

I since ever have my own DJ set up at home which changed over the years from spinning vinyl and CD's to now working on the Traktor S4 which I love at this point. Long overdue, I started slowly to start getting more into making on my own and slowly Strat working on my own production and learning all the stuff what comes with it and is necessary. Well, time will tell and hopefully I am able and satisfied to put something out there myself!

Happy to be joining this site and hopefully will meet one or the other during the time being!

For now I obviously need to put some threats and replies out here to get started!

Best to you all!

Kriss
Hey Kriss! Wishing you a wonderful stay here!

A 0

Anzed

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲84
1 years of service
Hi Kriss, welcome to katz!

A 0

asamtor