Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

ONE PIECE - gear 5 luffy thoughts and famous theory na pinapaniwalaan niyo

Alexhost
C 0

cee

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲184
1 years of service
Okay naman yung gear 5 iba ung dating nung lakas niya cartoony siya pero maganda ung pag potray sa anime.

W 0

woooowmali

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲193
1 years of service
di na matatapos ang one piece sobrang haba ng story

Luckysaint 340

Luckysaint

ᴇxᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴅᴏ
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲23,576
1 years of service
I think the greatest thing about Gear 5 is how unique it is. I don’t think it’s as “cool” as super sayan or Naruto’s transformations, but “cool” is not the intent here.

I love the fact that it’s a transformation that has the basis in laughter instead of anger and friendship. It’s a departure from the shonen cliche and I think it show how creative Oda can get and how much he knows his story.

And it’s much, much better than those Fan made gear 5s we got before. It looks cool af to me, it's just not edgy like most other anime transformations, and I believe most of the anime fandom in general can't differentiate between "cool" and "cool because edgy". I don't blame them tho. I used to be that way before I watched One Piece. One Piece changed my taste in things. When I see something now that only knows how to be cool by being edgy and dark, it comes across kinda lame to me

Every Shounen, pretty much outside of One Piece, the main character gets some ridiculous, over the top, unique "I'm obviously powerful" transformation. Best example: Naruto and how they turned his Tailed Beast mode into a completely unique form different than the other 8 beasts (which I.. still kind of hate). There's many other examples but what Oda did with Luffy is f-king incredible. He didn't get bigger, or some crazier form. He was simplified down and now has a white sheen. That's.. f-king crazy.

There's "some" qualms with his fruit suddenly being a Zoan, and I still think these details will be explained later in the story so I don't get as caught up as a lot of detractors seem to.

The thing everyone's guilty of is that when something "different" occurs, they will argue to death why it's bad when the reality is just that they don't enjoy it.

Change is always the worst thing anyone ever wants to face, and it comes in different ways. I haven't seen a single argument outside of "it wasn't foreshadowed that much" that makes any sense concerning Gear 5, and I think facing the philosophical reason vs. people needing the validation they're "right" that it's bad is the actual solution to what they're looking for.

W 0

watsup00

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲149
1 years of service
hindeee walang mamamtay huhuhu. pero malamang gagawin ni oda yan, pero sana wag si Go D Ussop
HAHA maganda yung theory nya sir, pero feeling ko talaga, kasi may monster trio na eh... Kailangan ng matinding boost sa character ni usopp which is I think paparating na sa Elbaf arc, probably sa great war ulit na paparating

L 0

Linuz29

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲503
1 years of service
Papunta plang po akong Wano haha. pero goods lang sa spoil

Top Bottom