Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbieeeee !

Alexhost
A 0

acidkid

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲262
9 years of service
hello lucidians ! di talaga ako bago dito mwahaha , i forgot my username and the email i used so ive decided to make another account nalang
hello kay sir jug na sobrang kulet sa shoutbox dati ! at kay sir sec \m/

wala pa talaga akong natutunan dito kasi di ko naabot yung grants na kailangan para mging LIA (ata?)

host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,251
10 years of service
Hello acidkid, welcome aboard. Visit
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for the latest announcement. If you want to learn h4cking and c4rd!ng then just visit
and if you like to access the forbidden section. Just click
for upgrade to LIA membership. Earn more grants by joing an event and creating a new topic.

OP
A 0

acidkid

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲262
9 years of service
thank you sir sec ! taga cebu ka rin pala :D

A 0

ace125

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲612
9 years of service
welcome sa lucidire bro acidkid! Parehas tayo newbie dito jaha. Basa basa lang saka tyaga sa pagpopost para maging LIA mas madami dun matututunan kaya goal ko talaga mapurchase yun. :)

jughead3716 50

jughead3716

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲127,911
10 years of service
acidkid said:
hello lucidians ! di talaga ako bago dito mwahaha , i forgot my username and the email i used so ive decided to make another account nalang
hello kay sir jug na sobrang kulet sa shoutbox dati ! at kay sir sec \m/

wala pa talaga akong natutunan dito kasi di ko naabot yung grants na kailangan para mging LIA (ata?)

welcome ulet punkz acidkid to Lucidire... feel free to explore the site and make friends... remember that for every activity you make here, you earn points or grants... the grants you earn can be used to purchase items in the vbshop... the most bought item there is the LIA membership which you can use to access the exclusive LIA section where you can find various threads, tutorials ang guides... the best place to make friends is on the Shoutbox... join ka lang sa kulitan dun... sana mag enjoy ka rin dito... :D

naka special mention pa ako..haha...di naman ako makulit sa shoutbox eh...hehe...kelangan ko lang kasing maging active sa shoutbox dahil sa position ko...pero di na masyado ngayon kasi sa threads na ako nagcoconcentrate...hehe.. :D

OP
A 0

acidkid

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲262
9 years of service
goodluck satin bro. pagsikapan nating maging LIA hahaha. matagal na ako dito eh. last year pa ata, medyo nabusy lang. sayang yung isa kong account haha

Top Bottom