Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Newbie from Batangas.

S 0

silentrex

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
6
Points
8
grants
₲245
Hi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.

I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone! :)
Same.. I'm a Computer Science graduate btw
 
S 150

SmurfWar1

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 29, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲96
Hi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.

I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone! :)
Hello! Enjoy your stay!
 
4 143

4k.bry

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 30, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
24
grants
₲168
totoo ba na may accent daw kayo? haha, ala eh! xP
 
Top Bottom