hello, hope u can start a career with ur interests heheHi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.
I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone!![]()
Welcome to forum sir.. Mag eenjoy ka dito..Hi moonwriter and welcome to The Lucidire! Please follow the rules. Visit Log in or register to view links for the latest announcement. If you want to learn h4cking and c4rd!ng then just visit Log in or register to view links and if you like to access the forbidden section. Just click Log in or register to view links for upgrade to LIA membership. Earn more grants by playing CASINO GAMES such as poker, bingo and blackjack click Log in or register to view links .
Hi moonwriter. I love your name. Welcome boss!Hi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.
I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone!![]()