Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

My First Proper Introduction

Alexhost
5 0

54457465ggun

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲123
1 years of service
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Nice to meet you

A 0

azazel660

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲168
5 months of service
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Henlo im newbie me too im gathering info here for a specific material lets research together

Top Bottom