Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

My First Proper Introduction

5 152

54457465ggun

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Points
6
grants
₲138
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Nice to meet you
 
A 167

azazel660

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲168
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Henlo im newbie me too im gathering info here for a specific material lets research together
 
Top Bottom