Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Lucrative Wall Art Trend Forecasting Methods

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,681
1 years of service

c6c60844344604c83d03bf2eeb164611.jpeg

Last updated 11/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 622.59 MB | Duration: 0h 42m

Learn How to Predict Trends and Produce High Demand Consumer Wall Art Decor​

What you'll learn
How to Forecast Trends in Wall Art Decor
Learn to source out reference for inspiration
How to predict future trends in design
How to gather reference for creating a mood board
Requirements
No prerequisites
A desire to learn more about current trends in wall art
Description
Have you been wondering how to create artwork that will become desired and in demand? Do you want to add to your income by producing gorgeous, large wall art pieces? This class will help you figure out a strategy for doing that.Amidst the pandemic; the biggest disruption to modern life in many generations, it may sound frivolous to talk about something as 'trivial' as wall décor and colour. But with so many people struggling with the fear that economic uncertainty, isolation and endangered health brings, these may well be the most transformative experiences in their homes right now. The home, and everything we seek to bring into it, becomes an opportunity for either soothing and healing, or prompting joyful emotions. We use art and colour to shape our environments to deliver specific experiences, whether that is to calm us and make us feel safe, or to inspire and delight our senses. Ironically, on-line art sales are booming and home décor has become a hot topic.In the mass market of wall art, being in the know on the latest trends is essential to staying pertinent and on-trend with your work. It is hard to ignore what we see running through modern new visual art work. There is a reason we see certain subject matter and themes become trendy and we need to zero in on those! This class will teach you to anticipate these trends. We will examine the huge surge in bold, expressive and simple abstract art and other relevant and popular subjects. And what about color? We will discuss this subject at length!If you are an artist who would love to transition from selling only through your POD sites, your personal retail store, your e-commerce site, galleries and art and craft shows, this is the class for you. Learn how to produce the type of work licensing agents are looking for. Give them the type of art they need so you can start profiting from the sale of your art on a mass scale.Every trend discussed in the class is backed up with examples and explanation. Being a designer comes with an innate responsibility to be in the know of the latest creative developments, worldwide, as this directly affects our choice of products, colors and styles. Learning to research is an important skill! My hope is that after seeing all the examples and explanation, you can better grasp how the trend will look on the art pieces you plan to produce and will set you on the path to anticipate trends that are about to emerge! The focus for this class is mass appeal large wall art.Are you prepared to create artwork and paintings that will be licensed consistently? That's completely feasible once you're able to forecast and research using the methods discussed in this class. It has worked for me, so why not you?The key concepts I will include:· Review of my techniques and variables affecting today's market· An overview of what is trending now in home décor artwork· Methods to predict color trends early· Approaches you can take in your creative work moving forward· Trade secrets never before sharedThis is a relevant course for you to take no matter what your purpose for the artwork you create. Let's dig in, so you can be benefitting from your knowledge now in your art practice!Intro:This short intro will give you an overview of the class.Lesson 1: Inspiration, Examples and OverviewIn this lesson, I will show you how I am inspired to create art for wall décor. I will show you what I get for inspiration from my licensing agent, what the publishers send out for inspiration, and how to search out trends that lead to both publishers and interior designers.Lesson 2: Looking at Timeless CategoriesHere we will look at my work as it has evolved over the years and we will talk about two popular current categories, line art and statement portraits.Lesson 3: Abstract Art and BeyondIn this lesson, we will look at abstract art and talk about why it is an important and timeless trend. We will also discuss why we look at trends in general. Finally, we will look at specific trending artists to see their techniques.Lesson 4: Looking at Color TrendsWithin this lesson, we will look at color trends and I will teach you how to find out about trends for this year and a peek at the future. This is a key skill so you can help yourself for years to come.Lesson 5: Project: A Gallery Wall MockupThis is the project I suggest you do for fun as you begin your journey of looking at trends in wall art décor. I will walk you through all the steps and show you where you can find more reading material.Lesson 6: Mood Boards or Gallery WallThis lesson will explain the steps involved in the two projects.OutroWe will conclude everything in this lesson with a chat about next steps.Concepts covered:Concepts covered include but are not limited to trend hunting, trend spotting, color trends, style trends, home décor wall art styles, the importance of color in home décor, mockups, marketing your art, working with design supplements, finding online reference, Pantone Color predictions, using Shutterstock for color trend huntingYou will get the bonus of.around an hour of direction from an instructor who has been in the graphic design business and education for over 40 yearsknowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challengehandouts explaining key conceptsa list of helpful online sites to further your education into creating on-demand wall art.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Inspiration, Examples and Overview
Lecture 2 Review of My Work
Lecture 3 Lesson 3 Color Forecasts for 2021
Lecture 4 Lesson 4 Insights and Trade Secrets
Lecture 5 Lesson 5 Researching Individual Artists
Lecture 6 Mood Boards or Gallery Wall
Lecture 7 Conclusion and Wrap-Up
Designers looking to up their game in the wall art decor markets and are looking for more opportunities,Students with a sincere desire to learn more about current trends in wall art

392ab6b85adffb0370217d595af36346.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

F 0

FireFlyBlue

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲291
1 years of service

c6c60844344604c83d03bf2eeb164611.jpeg

Last updated 11/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 622.59 MB | Duration: 0h 42m

Learn How to Predict Trends and Produce High Demand Consumer Wall Art Decor​

What you'll learn
How to Forecast Trends in Wall Art Decor
Learn to source out reference for inspiration
How to predict future trends in design
How to gather reference for creating a mood board
Requirements
No prerequisites
A desire to learn more about current trends in wall art
Description
Have you been wondering how to create artwork that will become desired and in demand? Do you want to add to your income by producing gorgeous, large wall art pieces? This class will help you figure out a strategy for doing that.Amidst the pandemic; the biggest disruption to modern life in many generations, it may sound frivolous to talk about something as 'trivial' as wall décor and colour. But with so many people struggling with the fear that economic uncertainty, isolation and endangered health brings, these may well be the most transformative experiences in their homes right now. The home, and everything we seek to bring into it, becomes an opportunity for either soothing and healing, or prompting joyful emotions. We use art and colour to shape our environments to deliver specific experiences, whether that is to calm us and make us feel safe, or to inspire and delight our senses. Ironically, on-line art sales are booming and home décor has become a hot topic.In the mass market of wall art, being in the know on the latest trends is essential to staying pertinent and on-trend with your work. It is hard to ignore what we see running through modern new visual art work. There is a reason we see certain subject matter and themes become trendy and we need to zero in on those! This class will teach you to anticipate these trends. We will examine the huge surge in bold, expressive and simple abstract art and other relevant and popular subjects. And what about color? We will discuss this subject at length!If you are an artist who would love to transition from selling only through your POD sites, your personal retail store, your e-commerce site, galleries and art and craft shows, this is the class for you. Learn how to produce the type of work licensing agents are looking for. Give them the type of art they need so you can start profiting from the sale of your art on a mass scale.Every trend discussed in the class is backed up with examples and explanation. Being a designer comes with an innate responsibility to be in the know of the latest creative developments, worldwide, as this directly affects our choice of products, colors and styles. Learning to research is an important skill! My hope is that after seeing all the examples and explanation, you can better grasp how the trend will look on the art pieces you plan to produce and will set you on the path to anticipate trends that are about to emerge! The focus for this class is mass appeal large wall art.Are you prepared to create artwork and paintings that will be licensed consistently? That's completely feasible once you're able to forecast and research using the methods discussed in this class. It has worked for me, so why not you?The key concepts I will include:· Review of my techniques and variables affecting today's market· An overview of what is trending now in home décor artwork· Methods to predict color trends early· Approaches you can take in your creative work moving forward· Trade secrets never before sharedThis is a relevant course for you to take no matter what your purpose for the artwork you create. Let's dig in, so you can be benefitting from your knowledge now in your art practice!Intro:This short intro will give you an overview of the class.Lesson 1: Inspiration, Examples and OverviewIn this lesson, I will show you how I am inspired to create art for wall décor. I will show you what I get for inspiration from my licensing agent, what the publishers send out for inspiration, and how to search out trends that lead to both publishers and interior designers.Lesson 2: Looking at Timeless CategoriesHere we will look at my work as it has evolved over the years and we will talk about two popular current categories, line art and statement portraits.Lesson 3: Abstract Art and BeyondIn this lesson, we will look at abstract art and talk about why it is an important and timeless trend. We will also discuss why we look at trends in general. Finally, we will look at specific trending artists to see their techniques.Lesson 4: Looking at Color TrendsWithin this lesson, we will look at color trends and I will teach you how to find out about trends for this year and a peek at the future. This is a key skill so you can help yourself for years to come.Lesson 5: Project: A Gallery Wall MockupThis is the project I suggest you do for fun as you begin your journey of looking at trends in wall art décor. I will walk you through all the steps and show you where you can find more reading material.Lesson 6: Mood Boards or Gallery WallThis lesson will explain the steps involved in the two projects.OutroWe will conclude everything in this lesson with a chat about next steps.Concepts covered:Concepts covered include but are not limited to trend hunting, trend spotting, color trends, style trends, home décor wall art styles, the importance of color in home décor, mockups, marketing your art, working with design supplements, finding online reference, Pantone Color predictions, using Shutterstock for color trend huntingYou will get the bonus of.around an hour of direction from an instructor who has been in the graphic design business and education for over 40 yearsknowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challengehandouts explaining key conceptsa list of helpful online sites to further your education into creating on-demand wall art.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Inspiration, Examples and Overview
Lecture 2 Review of My Work
Lecture 3 Lesson 3 Color Forecasts for 2021
Lecture 4 Lesson 4 Insights and Trade Secrets
Lecture 5 Lesson 5 Researching Individual Artists
Lecture 6 Mood Boards or Gallery Wall
Lecture 7 Conclusion and Wrap-Up
Designers looking to up their game in the wall art decor markets and are looking for more opportunities,Students with a sincere desire to learn more about current trends in wall art

392ab6b85adffb0370217d595af36346.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:
You can never have to much knowledge. Thank you

Top Bottom