Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Language translator?

Alexhost
V 0

Verteramatinik

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,521
1 years of service
For English speakers, is it just for me or do most posts appear as a combination of english and another language? Any suggestions on how to interpret this more easily?
Right click then translate if youre on browser

E 0

endo12

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲127
1 years of service
For English speakers, is it just for me or do most posts appear as a combination of english and another language? Any suggestions on how to interpret this more easily?
Use chatgpt

Y 0

yosimite

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲114
1 years of service
Copy paste lang sa google translate

A 0

ankimal

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲180
1 years of service
Im also an international user using from my phone and yeah chrome can translate it well.

R 0

rokan69

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲127
1 years of service
Lear the language or google.. i guess

Top Bottom