Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Kyle Milligan's $20 Million Copy Vault

Alexhost
M 0

mata00

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲5,154
2 years of service
f0de4168b7fc94b10d6ce14fdee66706.jpg

Kyle Milligan - $20 Million Copy Vault | 23.4 GB
What You Get:
Kyle Milligan's
$20 Million Copy Vault
This is every MILLION dollar promo I broke down in 2021. Including Oxford Club's Win Both Ways Promo.

Jeff Brown's SAV Promo. Banyan Hill's Digitarium. And much, much more! Many of these promos are no longer running and therefore cannot be found in the wild. You can only get access to each one - plus, over 9+ hours of video where I go over every lesson and insight each one taught me - when you fill out the form on the next page and open the vault.
Kyle's Secret Formula
The "Beats of a Sales Letter"

The million-dollar sales structure (that every single control beating promo follows) will emerge right before your eyes. You'll see exactly when to tease the "Mechanism." What's so important about having a "Force of Nature." Why you're leaving money on the table without a "Winter is Coming" section. How to think about the "Catalyst." And so much more. This is the first time this structure has ever been made available to the public.
ADDED BONUSES
2 Exclusive Trainings

And in addition to insights and secrets and 9+ hours of recordings you get from the $20 Million Copy Vault, you'll also receive two FREE bonus lessons!

The first is a 48 minute video guide with me and Justin Blackman from Pretty Fly Copywriting (AKA The 10,000 Headlines Guy) showing you exactly how to generate countless amazing headlines on command. You'll never wonder what to put at the top of your promo ever again!

And the second is and in-depth Email Training series with John Rhodes that reveals the 3 ways to make money with email, how to sell a "buying frenzy," his secret email set-ups, how to pocket hundreds of dollars per hour writing emails, 4 email swipe formulas, and much more!

Homepage:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Screenshots
958a3af603dcdcda31f4183b70b3454a.jpg

Link Download
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,487
2 years of service
mata00 salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom