Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Beginner Bundle by Kyle Milligan

Alexhost
M 0

mata00

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲5,132
2 years of service
9650b2eadc99b31c59fb151992156597.jpg

Kyle Milligan - The Beginner Bundle | 2.66 GB
Inside The Beginner's Bundle is every "know-how" you need to kickstart your copywriting career and take control of your life.

It answers every question you have about getting started.
And makes breaking into the copywriting game easier than ever!
Because when you join today, you'll immediately unlock access to...

Automatic Copy
Which shows you how to get plugged into your industry, build a swipe file, tap into the psyche of your customer, research your product and/or your guru, and get to the point where the words simply start bursting forth from your fingers automatically.

Take Their Money
The paradigm shifting book that put me on the map. And revealed the true language of copy. With this book, you'll not only be able to see why a promo works. How to emulate it. And how to tap into the customer's emotional brain to get them to buy. You'll also get every other tool, tactic, and strategy I used to generate over $7 million my first year in the biz.

Amazing Headlines On Command
A 48-minute deep dive into the art of crafting headlines that ensures you never have to worry about the top of a sales page or landing page or a subject line ever again. Throwing this training in is my way of making sure you're fully covered as you kickstart your copywriting journey.

Pro Email Training with John Rhodes
A multi-part training series that shows you exactly how John Rhodes generated MILLIONS of dollars with email. And how you can use the same templates and formulas to stir your readers into a "buying frenzy" and skyrocket your sales!

Email marketing might be the single EASIEST way for beginner copywriters to get their feet wet in this game. I honestly think any copywriter could get started making a living with email tomorrow. That's why I simply had to include this training in the offer too.

NESB Keywords
And finally you get your cheat sheet to New, Easy, Safe, and Big. This PDF has over 1,000 words you can plug-and-play into your copy to take it to the next level and trigger your prospect's emotional brain so you can effotlessly make the sale and open a world of unlimited potential for you.

Homepage:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Screenshots
c27e3c07ba903adc88b66d1c5729364d.jpg

Link Download
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

Extract files with WinRar 5 or Latest !

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mata00 salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom