Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Question KPOP Stans - Who is your bias? Share how you support them.

C 313

cococomelon

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
137
Reaction score
4
Points
18
Age
31
Location
Manila
grants
₲95
lahat ng nasa itzy, esp ryujin. follow and like ko lahat ng posts nila for support
 
A 154

agentchuck

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲121
2nd Gen: Tiffany (SNSD)
4th Gen: Sakura (IZONE, LE SSERAFIM)

I don't usually consciously pick. Those two became my Ults because after spending a lot of time following their group activities I leaned towards watching them more.. so they became my ults . I usually follow the group first and then see it from there. but I'm a big multi-group guy. I even have biases from groups I rarely follow (like groups with 1 or 2 songs I like).. example of that is Saerom from fromis_9, Jihan from Weekly, Mina from Girls Day, Kyungri from 9muses.
 
Top Bottom