Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

P 197

Plokloksla

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲126
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Blackpink po
 
M 203

miloxyloto

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
May 21, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
6
Points
8
grants
₲151
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Kpop fan din ako pero more of sa older generation hahaha like miss a, wonder girls, snsd
 
J 402

jungcock

2nd Account
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
224
Reaction score
5
Points
18
grants
₲595
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
new jeans the best
 
F 233

forjerking

2nd Account
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Sep 19, 2023
Messages
71
Reaction score
3
Points
6
grants
₲195
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Kpop love here too! Welcome bro
 
Top Bottom