Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

L 147

letsuseitforfun123

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲78
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Heyyy broo sheesh felloww kpop fan. Twice naman akin broo!
 
C 174

Clivesui

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 19, 2024
Messages
58
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲137
Hey bro. I estch kdrama with my girl. Not really a kpop tho.
 
C 141

Caisio

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲75
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hello, welcome syo tol. Rooting for you
 
Top Bottom