Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

KPOP FAN AKO, GODWIN IS MY NAME

J 0

johnpl

Fancier
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
807
Reaction score
17
Points
18
Age
30
Location
Bulacan
grants
₲1,344
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
Hi godwin! Blackpink lang sakalam!
 
C 0

calavao21

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
200
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Age
26
Location
QC
grants
₲513
WHO LIKES KPOP HERE? IF SO, WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GROUP??!

Im godwin, male (22). from manila,ph. Im a gamer and kpopper addict. I watch clips and memes of kpop to entertain myself.

I love NEW JEANS, haerin is my bias
hi godwin welcome!
 
Top Bottom