Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

It's me steve

H 227

Hunterbryce

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲172
nice to meet you steve lets discover how to use this site together
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kalabawin0
K 0

Kalabawin0

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Points
6
grants
₲115
HI I'M STEVEN, OR MY FRIENDS CALL ME STEVE FOR SHORT

I'M 22 YEARS OLD, AND I THINK THE MOST DIFFERENT ABOUT ME IS MY SELF INTUITION ABOUT CURIOSITY. LIKE IF I'M CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING, I'M TELLING YOU BRUH I WON'T STOP UNTIL I FIND THAT ANSWER THAT I'M LOOKING FOR HAHA

SAME REASON WHY I'M HERE, CURIOSITY REALLY HIT ME HARD AGAIN HAHAHA. I THOUGHT I AM WELL KNOWN WHERE I SHOULD FIND STUFFS, BUT BRUH WHEN I DISCOVERED THIS SITE, I'M REALLY MIND BLOWNED.

KAYA HERE I AM, INTRODUCING MY SELF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME FOR READING THIS

AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME GET 30 REPLIES. ARIGATHANKS EVERYONE. KAMSAHAMNIDA
Solid steven name
 
K 0

Kalabawin0

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
3
Points
6
grants
₲115
Blackedd welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa https://dl.katz.to para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES. To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE. Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
Noted admin boss
 
Top Bottom