Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

dl.katz.to Intro to Calisthenics & Bodyweight Training

G 435

GrizzlyMagnum0707

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
201
Reaction score
8
Points
18
Age
34
Location
Metro Manila
grants
₲914
Sa mga heavyweight try aerobic exercises muna. Ako din dati heavy weight ako. I tried cycling and it helpedme lose around 18 kgs. Its easily got addictive lalo na mababait ang mga kasama, very encouraging. Now 1 month ago i did my first pull up. ngayun I can do 3 pull ups. I know its not a lot but progress is progress. I wish good luck sainyo mga lodi
 
Top Bottom