Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How to Successfully LAUNCH Your Book on Amazon KDP

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,518
2 years of service
b89dc5ee849f5abbcac15b1620832f84.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 lectures (2h 50m) | Size: 1.65 GB

Learn all of the Essential Steps and Techniques to Release Your Book on Amazon and Secure a 'Best-Seller' Badge

What you'll learn
The Simple but Highly Effective Launch Strategies to Sell More Books
The 7 Key Elements That Make a Great Book Launch
Budgeting and the Financial Cost of a Launching a Book
How to Gain and Attract Reviews
How to Build a Book Launch Team
Requirements
A 'Take Action' attitude to implement the ideas and strategies
Computer with internet connectivity
Patience to learn the right skills and techniques to launch your book
Description
Are You Ready to hit 'PUBLISH'?
You are only moments away from clicking 'Publish' on Amazon KDP. You are ready and proud to show the world your book but, have you forgotten a critical step that could be the difference between success and failure? Without a LAUNCH PLAN, nobody will ever know your book exists. If you have no launch plan or strategy, be prepared for disappointment.
Unfortunately, 95% of all Indie Authors fail to plan for their launch, yet this can be avoided with a simple yet highly-effective launch 'blueprint'. The first 30 days from your book becoming 'LIVE' is critical to ensure you gain reviews, increase sales and have your keywords ranked by the Amazon Algorithm.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
Hi, my name is Romney, and I have created this course to include easy-to-follow lessons with highly effective steps and techniques that I use personally to successfully launch my books.
Having published several Best-Selling books across the US, UK, Canada and Australia, I have refined the steps that will allow you to tailor your launch plan and give your book every opportunity to become a Best-Seller! During the course, I help a close friend to launch her new book and using the strategies I outline in the course, it became an Amazon #1 New Release in its category and was ranked in the top 20,000 books on Amazon! I wanted to demonstrate that these steps do work, and I have the proof to show it.
How can this course help you?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to plan and implement your unique book launch strategy to make it to the top of the Amazon charts. This is a sample of some of the steps you will learn
- The Simple but Highly Effective Launch Strategies to Sell More Books
- The 7 Key Elements That Make a Great Book Launch
- Budgeting and the Financial Cost of a Launching a Book
- Free and Paid Book Launch Strategies
- Book Promotion Sites to Tailor Your Launch
- Amazon Advertising - How to Boost Your Visibility
- Obtaining Reviews and Gaining Social Proof
- An Exclusive Insight into my own Book Launch Strategy
- How to Build a Book Launch Team
- How to Develop Your Own Unique Book Launch Strategy (including resources)
Don't publish another book until you have taken this course!
Amazon is the world's largest online bookstore and with millions of customers ready to purchase, you need your book to be discoverable! Without the right social proof via reviews and consistent sales, your book could be lost forever. I want to help you sell more books for years to come so your efforts don't go unnoticed.
Go ahead, join the course now and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Kind Regards,
Romney
Who this course is for
Anyone that is planning on publishing a book on Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
Anyone that wants to sell more books and generate ongoing sales
Anyone that has limited or no marketing experience to launch their book

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,409
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

K 0

krizh davao

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲51
1 years of service
b89dc5ee849f5abbcac15b1620832f84.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 lectures (2h 50m) | Size: 1.65 GB

Learn all of the Essential Steps and Techniques to Release Your Book on Amazon and Secure a 'Best-Seller' Badge

What you'll learn
The Simple but Highly Effective Launch Strategies to Sell More Books
The 7 Key Elements That Make a Great Book Launch
Budgeting and the Financial Cost of a Launching a Book
How to Gain and Attract Reviews
How to Build a Book Launch Team
Requirements
A 'Take Action' attitude to implement the ideas and strategies
Computer with internet connectivity
Patience to learn the right skills and techniques to launch your book
Description
Are You Ready to hit 'PUBLISH'?
You are only moments away from clicking 'Publish' on Amazon KDP. You are ready and proud to show the world your book but, have you forgotten a critical step that could be the difference between success and failure? Without a LAUNCH PLAN, nobody will ever know your book exists. If you have no launch plan or strategy, be prepared for disappointment.
Unfortunately, 95% of all Indie Authors fail to plan for their launch, yet this can be avoided with a simple yet highly-effective launch 'blueprint'. The first 30 days from your book becoming 'LIVE' is critical to ensure you gain reviews, increase sales and have your keywords ranked by the Amazon Algorithm.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
Hi, my name is Romney, and I have created this course to include easy-to-follow lessons with highly effective steps and techniques that I use personally to successfully launch my books.
Having published several Best-Selling books across the US, UK, Canada and Australia, I have refined the steps that will allow you to tailor your launch plan and give your book every opportunity to become a Best-Seller! During the course, I help a close friend to launch her new book and using the strategies I outline in the course, it became an Amazon #1 New Release in its category and was ranked in the top 20,000 books on Amazon! I wanted to demonstrate that these steps do work, and I have the proof to show it.
How can this course help you?
By the end of the course, you'll be able to plan and implement your unique book launch strategy to make it to the top of the Amazon charts. This is a sample of some of the steps you will learn
- The Simple but Highly Effective Launch Strategies to Sell More Books
- The 7 Key Elements That Make a Great Book Launch
- Budgeting and the Financial Cost of a Launching a Book
- Free and Paid Book Launch Strategies
- Book Promotion Sites to Tailor Your Launch
- Amazon Advertising - How to Boost Your Visibility
- Obtaining Reviews and Gaining Social Proof
- An Exclusive Insight into my own Book Launch Strategy
- How to Build a Book Launch Team
- How to Develop Your Own Unique Book Launch Strategy (including resources)
Don't publish another book until you have taken this course!
Amazon is the world's largest online bookstore and with millions of customers ready to purchase, you need your book to be discoverable! Without the right social proof via reviews and consistent sales, your book could be lost forever. I want to help you sell more books for years to come so your efforts don't go unnoticed.
Go ahead, join the course now and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Kind Regards,
Romney
Who this course is for
Anyone that is planning on publishing a book on Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing)
Anyone that wants to sell more books and generate ongoing sales
Anyone that has limited or no marketing experience to launch their book

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net: