Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How to Stay Focused When Working from Home

L 172

LegitAldrinxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲52
Hey everyone! I’ve been working from home for a while now, and I find it challenging to stay focused sometimes. There are so many distractions, like the TV, snacks, or even just the bed calling my name! I’d love to hear your tips and tricks for maintaining focus and productivity. Do you have any specific routines or tools that help you? Let’s share our best strategies!
 
Top Bottom