Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Publish Books On Amazon Kdp & Make Money (From A - Z)

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,695
1 years of service

5866a995d4b03166983fd8ae7bff8160.jpeg

How To Publish Books On Amazon Kdp & Make Money (From A - Z)
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.60 GB | Duration: 3h 1m

Your Ultimate Guide to Mastering Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon​

What you'll learn
Identify High-Demand Niches and Unleash Profit Potential
Craft CAPTIVATING Content WITHOUT Writing a Single Paragraph Yourself
Create Eye-Catching Kindle Book Covers That Sell
Optimize Keywords for Maximum Visibility and Sales
Create and verify an Amazon KDP account in any part of the world where OTP to a phone number isn't supported any longer
Remove 30% withholding, overcome tax challenges, and secure 100% royalties

Requirements
You must know how to read, have the willingness to make money, have a PC, and have an internet connection

Description
Discover The Ultimate Path To Consistent Earnings In Dollars From Amazon KDP Every Month With My Brand New And Exclusive Training!Unveil The Secrets And Strategies That Will Transform Your Approach To Amazon KDP Sales And Catapult Your Royalties To New Heights.Whether You are A Seasoned Publisher Looking To Boost Your Royalties Or A Newcomer Seeking To Make A Splash, My Step-By-Step Guidance Will Pave The Way For Your Success.This Comprehensive Training Is Designed To Equip You With The KNOWLEDGE And MODERN Tools You Need To Thrive In The Competitive Amazon Kindle Publishing Marketplace..Introducing:The 9S Amazon KDP - 9 Steps Amazon KDP Course, Your Ultimate Guide To Mastering Kindle Publishing On Amazon!This Comprehensive Video Course Is Designed To Take You Through Every Step Of The Kindle Publishing Process, From Discovering A Lucrative Niche To Publishing Your Book And Maximizing Your Royalties.Whether You are A Seasoned Writer Or A Complete Beginner, This Course Will Equip You With The Knowledge And Skills To Succeed In The World Of Self-Publishing On Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Platform.Discover How To:Create and Verify Amazon KDP Account in Nigeria EASILY!Identify High-Demand Niches and Unleash Profit Potential!Craft CAPTIVATING Content WITHOUT Writing a Single Paragraph Yourself!Create Eye-Catching Kindle Book Covers That Sell!Optimize Keywords for Maximum Visibility and Sales!Overcome Tax Challenges and Secure 100% Royalties!And Much More!What You Will Learn:Module 1: Identifying A Profitable NicheModule 2: Selecting The Perfect TopicModule 3: Market Analysis And Selling PotentialModule 4: Captivating Contents WITHOUT WritingModule 5: Formatting Your Book EASILYModule 6: Designing An Eye-Catching Kindle Book CoverModule 7: Crafting A Compelling Book DescriptionModule 8: Finding 7 Backend KeywordsModule 9: Publishing Your MasterpieceWith The 9S Amazon KDP Course, You Will Gain The Expertise Needed To Become A Successful Kindle Publisher. From Finding Hot Niches To Mastering The Art Of Self-Publishing, This Course Empowers You To Unleash Your Creativity And Reach A Global Audience.Whether You Aspire To Become A Full-Time Author Or Seek An Additional Stream Of Income, This Course Is Your Gateway To Kindle Publishing Success.YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A WRITER TO DO THIS! - So What Is Holding YOU Back? Is it:Lack Of Writing Knowledge? - With This Course, You Won't Have To Write A Single Paragraph Yourself, Yet You'll Still Create Compelling Content That Captivates Readers.Technical Aspects Of Formatting, Uploading, And Publishing? - Worry No More: My Step-By-Step And Beginner-Friendly Approach Empowers You To Do All These And More Without Feeling Overwhelmed.Account Banning? Don't Fret! - Say Goodbye To The Fear Of Getting Your Account Banned Or Blocked. My Tried-And-Tested Methods Ensure That You Stay Within Amazon's Guidelines While Still Maximizing Your Earnings.Competition? - To Beat Competitors Hands Down, I Have Handpicked 3 Winning Niches, Shown How To Craft Captivating Book Titles, And Shown An Uncommon Way To Optimize Your Listings For Maximum Visibility.What This Is NOT:This is NOT "Summary" that gets accounts terminated in a twinkle of an eye.This is NOT those saturated niches that everyone publishes books on.This is NOT PLR book.This Is A Brand New And Game-Changing 9-Step Amazon KDP Course With The Easiest Way To Mastery And Success! It Empowers You With The Skills And Modern Tools To Unlock The Path To Easy And Sustainable Success In Amazon KDP!With This Course, You'll Discover How To:Identify A Profitable Niche, Choose The Perfect Topic, Market Analysis And Selling Potential, Generate Captivating Contents WITHOUT Writing, Easily Format Your Book, Design An Eye-Catching Kindle Book Cover, Craft A Compelling Book Description, Find 7 Backend Keywords, And Publish Your Your Masterpiece The Right Way.I Also show YOU how to: Create an Amazon KDP account (2023 method); Remove 30% Withholding Tax, Add a payment method to receive your ROYALTIES.Plus, I'm Going To GIVE You Plagiarism Checker Software With A Premium License, Which Normally Sells For $39.95.So, join me in my courses, and let's embark on a journey to achieve your goals together!See you on the other side!

Overview
Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 0.1 - Overview

Lecture 2 2nd sale from a book I started from start to finish on this course

Lecture 3 MUST SEE: KDP Report Royalties Update as at sept 25 2023

Section 2: Know a niche that Is HOT in demand

Lecture 4 1 - Know a niche that Is HOT in demand

Section 3: Pick a topic to write about

Lecture 5 2 - Pick a topic to write about

Section 4: Analyze the possibility of it selling

Lecture 6 3 - Analyze the possibility of it selling

Section 5: Start writing

Lecture 7 4.1 - Start writing

Lecture 8 4.2 - Start writing

Lecture 9 Plagiarism Checker software

Section 6: Book Formatting

Lecture 10 5.1 - Formatting

Lecture 11 5.2 - Formatting

Lecture 12 5.3 - Formatting

Section 7: How to Design Perfect Kindle book cover

Lecture 13 6 - Design Kindle book cover

Section 8: How to craft a description that sells for you 24/7

Lecture 14 7 - Description Writing

Section 9: How to find the perfect Amazon 7 backend keywords

Lecture 15 8 - Find the 7 backend keywords

Section 10: How to publish your book the right way

Lecture 16 9 - Publish

Section 11: Amazon KDP Account Creation: The Non-OTP Supported Countries Method

Lecture 17 Amazon KDP Account Creation: The Non-OTP Supported Countries Way

Whether you're a seasoned publisher looking to boost your royalties or a newcomer seeking to make a splash, my step-by-step guidance will pave the way for your success

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom