Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Learn English Or ANY Language (EASY 7 Step Process)

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service
43f82a64dc5dded906d66fbb18b5f595.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 lectures (1h 1m) | Size: 1.15 GB

Learn The SECRETS To Mastering A Language From Zero To Fluency In 2022 (Includes Common Mistakes MOST Students Make)

What you'll learn
A simple easy to follow 7 step process for learning ANY language
A simple method for learning a language
Common mistakes that most language learners make
Tips and tricks to learn and keep learning languages
Why most people fail at learning languages
Requirements
No requirements. This course is for beginners, intermediates or advanced students of any language
Description
Want to know the easiest way to learn English or any other language? Well look no further!
In this course I am going to share with you an EASY 7 step method that you can use to learn English or ANY other language.
Learn from a native English speaker and someone who has learned to speak Thai (a language that many say is VERY difficult) to a high level.
The method is called the LSSWPGU method and it's my own special method which I have developed over years of learning and teaching languages.
Following this method makes learning languages EASY. You'll learn the first thing you need to do when starting to learn a language all the way up to the end where you will be on your way to achieving fluency.
100s of my students have used this method to learn English and other languages.
The course starts with some things you need to ask yourself and how to change your mindset so you have the right attitude before starting to learn a language. If you don't have the right attitude, you will never succeed.
After that, I share with you, in detail, the 7 step process you can use to start learning English, or any other language, fluently.
This includes the BIGGEST mistake that 99% of students make when learning a language but they don't even know it!
The course includes
tips and extra strategies;
real examples;
methods for how to do each step; and
A summary of all 7 steps.
So if you're ready to start learning to speak English or any other language like a native speaker, I will see you inside the course!
This course is also suitable for those students who are taking English exams like IELTS and TOEIC because it will help you learn more efficiently and how to think like a native speaker.
Who am I?
I'm Shane, an award winning English teacher who has been helping students learn English for more than eight years. Over these 8 years I have seen what works and what doesn't work for students learning English so now I want to share it with you so you can start speaking a language fluently and stop struggling and saying language learning is hard.
Who this course is for
People who want to learn English
People who want to learn other languages

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Z 0

zebubby123

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲237
2 years of service
43f82a64dc5dded906d66fbb18b5f595.jpeg

Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 lectures (1h 1m) | Size: 1.15 GB

Learn The SECRETS To Mastering A Language From Zero To Fluency In 2022 (Includes Common Mistakes MOST Students Make)

What you'll learn
A simple easy to follow 7 step process for learning ANY language
A simple method for learning a language
Common mistakes that most language learners make
Tips and tricks to learn and keep learning languages
Why most people fail at learning languages
Requirements
No requirements. This course is for beginners, intermediates or advanced students of any language
Description
Want to know the easiest way to learn English or any other language? Well look no further!
In this course I am going to share with you an EASY 7 step method that you can use to learn English or ANY other language.
Learn from a native English speaker and someone who has learned to speak Thai (a language that many say is VERY difficult) to a high level.
The method is called the LSSWPGU method and it's my own special method which I have developed over years of learning and teaching languages.
Following this method makes learning languages EASY. You'll learn the first thing you need to do when starting to learn a language all the way up to the end where you will be on your way to achieving fluency.
100s of my students have used this method to learn English and other languages.
The course starts with some things you need to ask yourself and how to change your mindset so you have the right attitude before starting to learn a language. If you don't have the right attitude, you will never succeed.
After that, I share with you, in detail, the 7 step process you can use to start learning English, or any other language, fluently.
This includes the BIGGEST mistake that 99% of students make when learning a language but they don't even know it!
The course includes
tips and extra strategies;
real examples;
methods for how to do each step; and
A summary of all 7 steps.
So if you're ready to start learning to speak English or any other language like a native speaker, I will see you inside the course!
This course is also suitable for those students who are taking English exams like IELTS and TOEIC because it will help you learn more efficiently and how to think like a native speaker.
Who am I?
I'm Shane, an award winning English teacher who has been helping students learn English for more than eight years. Over these 8 years I have seen what works and what doesn't work for students learning English so now I want to share it with you so you can start speaking a language fluently and stop struggling and saying language learning is hard.
Who this course is for
People who want to learn English
People who want to learn other languages

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net: