Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Ultimate Arabic Course | Learn Arabic Language Course

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,438
2 years of service

7aa2c98b4e62e288cabf1c0be5fa8e73.jpeg

The Ultimate Arabic Course | Learn Arabic Language Course
Last updated 1/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.87 GB | Duration: 9h 6m

Arabic Language Course | Arabic | Arabic Language | Learn Arabic | Arabic Course | learn Arabic language | Quran Arabic​

What you'll learn
You will learn how to recognise, read, and pronounce letters perfectly
You will learn Arabic Sounds Qualities explained in details درجات الأصوات العربية
You will learn how to read Arabic letters fluently in its natural connected form
You will be introduced to writing Arabic words step by step (short introduction) مُقدمة لكتابة الكلماتِ خطوة بخطوة
You will learn practice Arabic letters listening skills
You will learn a unique method of memorising and remembering letters
You will learn the Arabic letters look like in their various forms
You will learn common mistakes when pronouncing Arabic letters and how to avoid them الأخطاءُ الشائعةُ عند نطق الحروف
You will learn how to write the 28 letters correctly step by step كتابة الحروف بطريقة صحيحة خطوة بخطوة
You will learn how to practice Arabic writing
Learn the meanings of many day to day words as a natural consequence of the learning process
You will learn how to write the 28 letters according to the line كتابة الحروف طبقا للخط
You will learn common mistakes when writing Arabic letters and how to avoid them الأخطاءُ الشائعةُ عند كتابة الحروف العربية
You will be in a strong position to study Arabic grammar
You will learn the difference between Soft Sounds VS Amplified Sounds (the 5 pairs) الحروف المرققة والحروف المفخمة
You will learn Arabic sounds VS English sounds - deep analysis with examples مقارنة بين الأصوات في اللغة العربية والإنجليزية
You will learn how to write the 28 letters initial shape (in the beginning of the word) with example words 2 كتابة الحروف في بداية الكلمة
You will learn Soft Sound and amplified sounds with Examples أمثلة على الحروف المرققة والحروف المفخمة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters in the correct direction using arrows method كتابة الحروف في الاتجاه الصحيح
You will learn connecting letters VS non-connecting letters الحروف المتصلة والغير متصلة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters initial shape (in the beginning of the word) كتابة الحروف في بداية الكلمة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters initial shape (in the beginning of the word) with example words كتابة الحروف في بداية الكلمة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters in the middle shape (when the letter is in between two letters) with examples كتابة الحروف في منتصف الكلمة مع الأمثلة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters in the middle shape (when the letter is in between two letters) with examples كتابة الحروف في منتصف الكلمة مع الأمثلة
You will learn how to write the 28 letters in the terminal shape (when the letter is the last letter of the word) with examples
You will learn how to write words with examples كتابة الكلمات مع الأمثلة
You will be introduced to vowels in Arabic with examples الحركات
Your will learn the short vowel Fathah with examples الفتحة
Your will learn the short vowel Dammah with examples الضمة
Your will learn the short vowel Kasrah with examples الكسرة
You will be introduced long vowels in Arabic الحركات الطويلة
Your will learn the supplementary letter (non-alphabetic character) ha.m°.za.h° الهمزة
Your will learn the supplementary letters (non-alphabetic character) laam° alef° and taaâ° ma.r°.bootah° اللام ألف والتاء المربوطة
Your will learn long vowel alef° with examples
Your will learn long vowel waa.w° with examples
Your will learn long vowel yaaa.â° with examples
Your will learn the supplementary letter (non-alphabetic character) elongated alef° ألف المد
Your will learn supplementary letter (non-alphabetic character) dagger alef° الألف الخنجرية
Your will learn supplementary letter (non-alphabetic character) shortened alef° الألف المقصورة
You will be introduced to definite and indefinite in Arabic المعرفة والنكرة
You will be introduced to ta.n°.ween° التنوين
Your will learn the popular rule about sokooo.n° "Use sokoo.n° to be in safe" with examples
Your will learn shaddah° with fat°hah° with examples الشدة مع الفتحة
You will be introduced to the relative yaaa.â° ياء النسبة
Your will learn shadda.h° with ta.n°.wee.n° fa.t°.ha.h° with examples الشدة مع تنوين الفتحة
You will be introduced to assimilation, sun and moon letters الحروف القمرية والحروف الشمسية
Your will learn Moon letters with examples أمثلة على الحروف القمرية
Your will learn Sun letters with examples أمثلة على الحروف الشمسية
Requirements
It's a beginner course - so no previous experience or knowledge necessary. Absolute beginners can take this course
The language of instruction is English so students should have basic grasp of the English language
Commitment - as with anything in life, the repetition of any ideal leads to its manifestation. Being consistent and persevering will ensure success.
Description
In this Arabic language course you will learn Arabic language and boost your Arabic skills with a complete comprehensive Arabic course.Welcome to the best-selling Arabic complete course on UdemyArabic Language Course | Arabic | Arabic Language | Learn Arabic | Arabic Course | learn Arabic language | Quran ArabicThis Arabic course is for beginners A1+ A2+ to Intermediate Level+ (B1+)1500+ minutes of video contents to teach you Arabic language in short time!Updated for (2021) #1 Best Selling Arabic language Course on Udemy In this Arabic course you will discover that Arabic is easy to learn. This Arabic course covers all major topics a beginner needs to learn. The topics are arranged in logical order which makes the learning process smooth without getting frustrated or getting lost in the mid of the course.I have created this course Arabic course years ago, and proudly sharing now with you, this is the best-selling Arabic course you find on Udemy and online!This Arabic course gives you the ability to learn Arabic language easily, with a lot of new features that makes learning Arabic language easier and more efficient.I never use boring teaching methodologies, but fun, interesting and attractive styles.This course includes both presentation recorded videos and Camera videos, in order to make sure that I can deliver the best way of teaching Arabic.----------Please NoteThis Arabic course is created and designed according to and inline with:1- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and2- ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)----------Don't waste your time and learn Arabic from an Arab native professor. ----------I'm thrilled to share The Ultimate Arabic Course Series with you! I created this custom Arabic course with my team because I wanted a better understanding experience for my students. They deserve the best.After sharing it with my students, I received thousands of requests from other students who wanted to enroll too, and so The Ultimate Arabic Course series was born.I have put a great effort in creating and developing this course to make sure that every lesson is well-explained and to make sure that you don't feel lost or frustrated in the middle of the course. -------------------------What Makes me Qualified to Teach You?-------------------------Teaching Arabic Language is in my DNA :)I was born in a family of Arabic teachers, starting from my father to my youngest sister, I hold a Ph.D. in TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language).I have been teaching Arabic language to Arab natives and non-natives for more than 12 years. I have over 10 years of experience in professional Arabic language training, consulting, and education, I have served at universities and leading associations.All Arabic courses which I have created and developed, are always inline with common European countries framework of reference for language procedure.For the past 10 years, I have been encountering 100% of satisfaction with all students who undertaken my courses. My passion is inspiring my students through my offline and online courses which I have created and developed using my Learn Real Arabic teaching system. Since 2003, thousands of students have taken my Arabic courses (online and offline) - and I'm so grateful to every single one of you. You can watch it anytime you want and in any place you prefer. You also got an awesome ‎support from me anytime you ask a question or send a message ;)‎I would love also to communicate with all students, who have questions or anything in ‎mind. Beside that you can reach me always via e-mail or by Udemy messages, so I would ‎reply to any questions directly through my phone. ‎Stop wasting your time and learn Arabic correctly from the beginning.1- Using wrong method from the beginning will cost you a lot! Many students start their Arabic course randomly without a proven system, they start learning how to say certain phrases but as a beginner this is wrong! And actually this is the main reason that makes you to feel lost or frustrated while learning Arabic. 2- Before anything, you should start with understanding Arabic writing system and Arabic pronunciation system. 3- Learning these 2 systems correctly from the beginning will help you to understand how Arabic words are written and pronounced correctly. 4- The Ultimate Arabic Course (level 1) is the single course that helps you to master the 2 systems from the beginning.
Overview
Section 1: Module 01: The Correct Pronunciation And Common Mistakes
Lecture 1 Introducing Arabic letters
Lecture 2 Avoid these mistakes when pronouncing Arabic letters
Lecture 3 97% of Arabic sounds are in English
Lecture 4 Arabic sounds qualities explained in details
Lecture 5 Soft sounds VS amplified sounds
Lecture 6 More analysis on Soft and amplified sounds with examples
Section 2: Module 02: Correct Way To Write The Letters
Lecture 7 Learning how to write the letters correctly step by step improve ‎writing skill
Lecture 8 How to write the letters according to the line (the correct method)‎
Lecture 9 How to write the letters in the correct direction using arrows
Lecture 10 Avoid these mistakes when writing Arabic letters (90 % of students ‎make)‎
Section 3: Module 03‎:‎ How To Write Any Arabic Words Easily Using the 4-Steps Technique‎
Lecture 11 Introduction to writing Arabic words step by step ‎
Lecture 12 Difference between connecting letters and non-connecting letters
Lecture 13 Introducing how to write the letters in the beginning of the word
Lecture 14 How to write the letters in the beginning of the word tricks with ‎examples
Lecture 15 How to write the letters in the beginning of the word with real ‎examples
Lecture 16 Introducing how to write the letters in the middle of the word
Lecture 17 How to write the letters in the middle of the word tricks with ‎examples
Lecture 18 Introducing how to write the letters at the end of the word
Lecture 19 How to write the letters at the end (terminal shape) of the word real ‎example
Lecture 20 Understanding the rule of six letters with examples (no more ‎mistakes)‎
Lecture 21 The logical method of writing any word in Arabic with examples
Section 4: Module 04‎:‎‏ ‏Understanding Short Vowels In Details
Lecture 22 Introducing vowels in Arabic with examples ‎
Lecture 23 The short vowel Fa.t‎°‎.ha.h‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 24 The short vowel Da.mma.h‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 25 The short vowel Ka.s‎°‎.ra.h‎°‎ with examples
Section 5: Module 05‎: Understanding Long Vowels In Details
Lecture 26 Introducing long vowels in Arabic with examples
Lecture 27 Understanding the long vowel alef with examples
Lecture 28 Understanding the long vowel waaw with examples
Lecture 29 Understanding the long vowel yaaa with examples
Section 6: Module 06‎:‎ Non-Alphabetic Characters (The Supplementary Letters)
Lecture 30 The supplementary letter (non-alphabetic ) ha.m°.za.h°‎ ‎(all writing methods)
Lecture 31 The supplementary letters (la.aa.m° a.le.f°) and (ta.aa.â° ‎ma.r°.bo.oo.ta.h°‎)
Lecture 32 The non-alphabetic character elongated a.le.f°‎
Lecture 33 The non-alphabetic character dagger a.le.f°‎
Lecture 34 The non-alphabetic character shortened a.le.f°‎
Section 7: Module 07: Special Types Of Vowels and Diacritics
Lecture 35 Introducing definite and indefinite in Arabic
Lecture 36 Introducing ta.n‎°‎.we.ee.n‎°‎ and its types
Lecture 37 Understanding Tanween Fa.t‎°‎.ha.h‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 38 Understanding‎ Tanween Da.mma.h‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 39 Understanding Tanween Ka.s‎°‎.ra.h‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 40 Tanween important rules and special cases with examples
Section 8: Module 08: Understanding The Sokoon
Lecture 41 Introducing the so.ko.oo.n‎°‎ with examples
Lecture 42 Learn the popular rule about so.ko.oo.n° with examples
Section 9: Module 09:‎ Understanding The Sha.dda.h‎°‎
Lecture 43 Introducing Sha.dda.h‎°‎ or Tashdeed with examples
Lecture 44 Learning the Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with the short vowel Fa.t‎°‎.ha.h‎°‎ with ‎examples
Lecture 45 Learning the Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with the short vowel ‎Da.mm.ah‎°‎ with ‎examples
Lecture 46 Learning the Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with the short vowel ‎Ka.s‎°.ra.h‎°‎ with ‎examples
Lecture 47 Introducing the relative ya.aa.â ‎
Lecture 48 Learn the relative ya.aa.â ‎ through the Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with Tanween ‎Fa.t‎°‎.ha.h
Lecture 49 Using the relative ya.aa.â ‎ through the ‎Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with Tanween ‎Da.mma.h‎°‎
Lecture 50 Using the relative ya.aa.â ‎ and ‎Sha.dda.h‎°‎ with Tanween ka.s‎°‎.ra.h‎°‎
Section 10: Module 10: Understanding Assimilation In Arabic
Lecture 51 Important Rule (#1) pronouncing Arabic words correctly with ‎examples
Lecture 52 Important Rule (#2) pronouncing Arabic words correctly with ‎examples
Section 11: Module 11: Mastering Arabic Writing Styles (The 2 Most Popular writing styles)
Lecture 53 Introducing the 3 Arabic writing styles (Naskh printing style, ‎Req'ah handwriti
Lecture 54 Differences between Naskh Printing Style VS Req'ah ‎Handwriting Style
Lecture 55 Writing the 28 letters using Naskh printing style VS Req'ah ‎handwriting style
Lecture 56 Writing words using Naskh printing style VS Req'ah ‎handwriting style
Lecture 57 How to write Arabic letters using Req'ah handwriting style with examples
Lecture 58 How to write Arabic words using Naskh printing style and Req'ah handwriting styl
Section 12: Course Bonus
Lecture 59 Bonus Lecture: Expand Your Arabic language learning
If you have no previous knowledge of Arabic and wish to gain a rapid understanding of the language.,If you have done some Arabic in the past but need to brush up on basic skills again before venturing into studying Arabic grammar,If you want to start Arabic grammar studies soon and need to learn how to read the language as a prerequisite. This course offers a low-cost option.,If you want to learn to read and write Arabic.,This is an essential course for beginners.,People who are seeking to learn new language, who are thirsty for more knowledge ‎and experience.,Want to work in any Arab country such as United Arab of Emirates, Qatar, or ‎Egypt for example? You are in the right place.,Want to improve their Arabic skills‎.,Who have learned Arabic years ago and have forgotten the language already, but ‎still want to recover‎.,People who are working in the Arab world.,People who started to learn Arabic and want to continue.,People who are willing to learn new language as a hobby.

490da766b4e033f9e1f36a2de1360e05.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

I 0

iso

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲175
1 years of service
Has anyone tried this?

E 0

ejae2001ph

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲4,090
2 years of service
Thank you for the offer but I canceled it na. Will talk to an AI for free courses online.

Top Bottom