Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How To Care For Mixed Kids Curly Hair

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,560
2 years of service

5f2f26fd629b21e2465bf28423271a13.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 707.15 MB | Duration: 0h 40m

Learn how to moisturize, detangle and apply products to curly hair kids!​

What you'll learn
How to create a healthy curly hair routine for kids
How to moisturize curly hair for kids
How to detangle curls for kids
How to choose products for curly kids
Requirements
Helpful how-to's for the most beginner to the more advance.
Description
In this lesson, you will learn:How to Moisturize Curly HairHow to Detangle Curly HairWhat Products to ChooseAlso, listen to frequently asked questions from our clients! Get real-life advice, which I have used on my own curly hair kiddos and also assisted my clients in making their curly hair routines effortless. By taking this class, you will receive our free guide/printable to follow along while you are creating your child's successful curly hair routine. A note to parents: I poured my heart and soul into this course for you, fellow parents, so that you'd know you are not alone, and that you CAN easily and successfully care for your mixed kids' hair too. I am so honored to join you on this beautiful journey to more confidence in your skillset and increased connection with your children through the experience of hair care.Here's a sneak peak at some of the Do's for Curly Hair:Scalp Massage - promotes hair growthDrink lots of water - hydrates hair from the inside-outSleep with a Pineapple Hairstyle, satin scarf or silk/satin pillowcaseChange up your productsChange up your hairstylesLet product soak up in hair prior to detanglingTEACH KIDS TO LOVE THEIR CURLS!And some of the Don'ts:NO sulfates. NO parabens. NO silicones. NO mineral oilAvoid Bubble Bath in hairDO NOT sleep with hair downDO NOT pull hair too tightlyDO NOT brush dry hair
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Intro: Welcome!
Section 2: How to Moisturize
Lecture 2 How to Moisturize
Section 3: How to Detangle
Lecture 3 How to Detangle
Section 4: How to Choose Products
Lecture 4 How to Choose Products for curly hair
Section 5: Q&A
Lecture 5 Q&A
Section 6: Extra: Braiding
Lecture 6 How to French Braid
Lecture 7 Dutch French Braid
Parents/Caregivers of those with biracial curly kids

1242bb106e3b3f714c56aeffe80c1c36.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom