Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How long have you been playing? And what's the longest time that you took a break from Genshin?

G 247

gg10

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
85
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲116
I started day 0 and played until sumeru update. I just couldn't take the endless artifacts grind to end up with bad artifacts. Currently am away for 1 year or 2 (?) but I still keep up with the memes and updates
 
G 118

grime43

Transcendent
Member
Member
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Points
3
grants
₲122
been playing since the first hutao banner (patch 1.3?). Stopped when chasm was released and I only came back after a year when fontaine came out. I stopped because the content rollout was so slow. I ran out of steam just doing dailies and waiting for new worthwhile content. I since slowed down after I came back.
 
V 0

v0n

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Messages
60
Reaction score
9
Points
6
grants
₲82
Day 1 player here! Took around 6-7 months break after getting burned out
 
Top Bottom