Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

How long have you been playing? And what's the longest time that you took a break from Genshin?

N 481

nagoya

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
84
Reaction score
132
Points
33
grants
₲82
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
The longest break I took was a year and a half lolol after that break I finished the inazuma archon quest then I took another break for about half a year I guess and now I still haven't finished sumeru
 
J 152

jadetakahama

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲84
I’ve taken a massive break from genshin, but the last time I played was 3 years ago. I’m sure there’s so much I’ve missed
 
H 346

henryhorny

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
208
Reaction score
10
Points
18
grants
₲12
Been playing since first banner ni Hutao haha. I never stopped playing, (technically may ilang days na hindi ko nagalaw due to walang access sa game) pero pinalaro ko muna (sayang welkins eh haha).
 
Top Bottom