Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Hello, I'm Gio, a process engineer around Mnl :)

Alexhost
Mobilarian 0

Mobilarian

Alpha and Omega
Contributor
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲30,414
4 years of service
zSeoul welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES. To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE. Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.

OP
Z 0

zSeoul

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲459
1 years of service
Hi, im Deff ano actually ginagawa ng process engineer?
Hii, a process engineer's job varies actually hahaha pero since I have a bachelors in Chem Eng (and the company is a Chemical company rin), I usually do some design work (more specifically a P&ID design, medyo complex i-explain in layman's term) and like determining proper equipment for certain processes, plant scale up and design etc..

D 0

dfigames001

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲385
1 years of service
Hii, a process engineer's job varies actually hahaha pero since I have a bachelors in Chem Eng (and the company is a Chemical company rin), I usually do some design work (more specifically a P&ID design, medyo complex i-explain in layman's term) and like determining proper equipment for certain processes, plant scale up and design etc..
Instruments? Bigatin pala yan hahahha

OP
Z 0

zSeoul

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲459
1 years of service
Instruments? Bigatin pala yan hahahha
Nooo, determining proper equipments is basically sizing pumps, valves, reliefs, distillation columns - how much X should go into Y before anything bad happens (explosion because of unwanted reactions). HAHAH but yeah, at the end of the day, it's pretty mundane naman.

Btw, is your username inspired by dragonfly games? yung distributor dati ng SF, hahaha naalala ko lang.

D 0

dfigames001

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲385
1 years of service
Nooo, determining proper equipments is basically sizing pumps, valves, reliefs, distillation columns - how much X should go into Y before anything bad happens (explosion because of unwanted reactions). HAHAH but yeah, at the end of the day, it's pretty mundane naman.

Btw, is your username inspired by dragonfly games? yung distributor dati ng SF, hahaha naalala ko lang.
Hahahaha ganyan pala yan legit na engeering yan.

Uu nag sf kadin pala imba pa! hahaha

Top Bottom