Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question HBIT.TO saying maximum concurrent downloads but I have nothing downloading?

Alexhost
OP
W 0

whyamidoingthistomyself

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲197
1 years of service
Hello!
I was downloading a file from HBIT.to but I accidently clicked "X" in Opera GX Browser, causing my current download to stop at around 80%. I waited for a while, even pausing and unpausing the download, but it wouldn't continue.

I tried to redownload again but it just stated,
"You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above."

Even though I have nothing downloading from the site.

Any help please?
Thank!

T 0

test1234test

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲60
1 years of service
Hello!
I was downloading a file from HBIT.to but I accidently clicked "X" in Opera GX Browser, causing my current download to stop at around 80%. I waited for a while, even pausing and unpausing the download, but it wouldn't continue.

I tried to redownload again but it just stated,
"You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above."

Even though I have nothing downloading from the site.

Any help please?
Thank!
baka madami naka na download

Top Bottom